Bazz #11 in SB Nation top 100 players... | The Boneyard

Bazz #11 in SB Nation top 100 players...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We have as any players in the top 100 as CCSU. Kyle Vinales > Ryan Boatright

Reaction Score
It's a big deal that McDermott is walking on? Wouldn't he go to school for free with his dad as school employee anyways??

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Vinales made their top 100. Wow.

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, Rutherford is a Louisville fan, so it's nice to get some respect from the other side.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I can see how these freshmen will be good and stuff like that. But how can you say that a freshman is going to be the best player in the country before you've seen him play a minute of college basketball?

Reaction Score
Vinales made their top 100. Wow.

I thought the same thing. I've seen Vinales play in person a handful of times, and he's not half the player Boatright is, both skillwise and athletically. He's a solid player for CCSU, but clearly this writer didn't do his homework. I doubt he's ever seen him play. He probably looked up some players from the smaller conferences with nice PPG averages and threw them on the list for the heck of it.

The fact that Deandre didn't make this list also baffles me. I guess no one was paying attention last year because of the postseason ban, but Deandre flat out outplayed Otto Porter in that game. I realize these lists are meaningless, but if you're going to take the time to make one I'd expect a better product.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I thought the same thing. I've seen Vinales play in person a handful of times, and he's not half the player Boatright is, both skillwise and athletically. He's a solid player for CCSU, but clearly this writer didn't do his homework. I doubt he's ever seen him play. He probably looked up some players from the smaller conferences with nice PPG averages and threw them on the list for the heck of it.

The fact that Deandre didn't make this list also baffles me. I guess no one was paying attention last year because of the postseason ban, but Deandre flat out outplayed Otto Porter in that game. I realize these lists are meaningless, but if you're going to take the time to make one I'd expect a better product.

I go to most Central home games. Very good low major player. A bit one dimensional, and has to score so much because he had no support the last two years and pretty much plays every minute all year.

One of 100 most fun players, but would be a role player for a mediocre major conference team.

Reaction Score
It's a big deal that McDermott is walking on? Wouldn't he go to school for free with his dad as school employee anyways??

Sort of. Tuition remission is a taxable benefit, so you get taxed on it. Plus, you have to pay for fees, books, meals, and other things that a full scholarship covers. It's a huge bargain compared to those who can't get it, of course, but the full athletic scholarship is definitely preferable.

Reaction Score
Any top 100 list that doesn't have the BE leading scorer in it; isn't well researched.

Reaction Score
Any top 100 list that doesn't have the BE leading scorer in it; isn't well researched.

Okay I give who is that person?......I forgot about the Big East and their leading scorer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom