Baylor post game presser | The Boneyard

Baylor post game presser

Reaction Score
I haven't been able to find a Baylor Miss. State post game presser; anyone know if one was posted?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Me three. Would have liked to see the Oregon post game presser as well.

Reaction Score
Kim Mulkey's comments had to be censored due to vulgar language. After it was edited, the whole Baylor presser was less than a minute!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
NCAA has not been uploading the loser post game Press Conferences, only the Winners.

NCAA Women's Basketball

Go to the Videos link

Don't understand why as fans of the losing team want to watch the Press Conferences just as much as fans of the winning teams do. I can make an argument that losing team fans might want to watch them more as they want to know what went wrong.

I'm trying to get the Oregon Press Conference Uploaded and a person that covers them said he would. We'll see its been 4 hours since he said he would and its not done yet.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
In another thread there is a transcript posted of the Oregon presser and I imagine the other losing team pressers would also be up as transcripts. On the ND site there is a post suggesting the ND presser is posted on ND.com but I haven't checked.

Reaction Score
Just curiosity about the Baylor post game; why did Kim leave people in the game that were obviously struggling, why they didn't seem to guard William, etc. Miss. State was on fire but Baylor had a chance to pull out the win.

Reaction Score
In another thread there is a transcript posted of the Oregon presser and I imagine the other losing team pressers would also be up as transcripts. On the ND site there is a post suggesting the ND presser is posted on ND.com but I haven't checked.

Transcripts of every NCAA press conferences from this year as well as all previous years can be found at ASAPSports.com.

Sometimes I go back and read the old ones.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom