Battle for Atlantis Booking Story | The Boneyard

Battle for Atlantis Booking Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Been sorting through the rentals on New Providence to try to find the perfect place to rent for our stay there. Yes, as I noted in the other thread, Mrs. Taste and I, and our remaining Tastinos, are heading down south to go hoarse cheering for our horse, which, of course, is a dog.
After much looking, we found a great place on the North coast, west of Paradise Island. It is on a very small jutting of land, right on the water, two pools, big, all the fixins. So I call the contact number. Turns out the contact is a number for a law firm in upstate NY. I think, "that's odd." After being on hold, I get the paralegal on the phone. She tells me that the guy is so and so. I Goog him real quick like. Dude is a double Syracuse grad - BS and JD. Paralegal comes back on the phone. I'm already massively conflicted. She then says the guy is a huge basketball nut. I'm not making this up. I'm about ready to hang up with a quick, "um, no thank you, take care," when she notes that the place is booked for that week, and, I'm guessing, no doubt by this guy.
Anyway, I know where he lives. If a couple of you want to work something out I'm thinking maybe we can put a bloody, life-size Orange head in his bed down there during a Syracuse game or something, or have Chap STB dressed as Senhor Testiculo break in and mark the place.

Reaction Score
Very well could've rented out the place for the Cuse team? Good place to loudly check out at 3 a.m. before their games

Reaction Score
Just as well. The remaining Tastinos will probably want to do the Atlantis waterpark

Reaction Score
Damn I was hoping the couch was available

Reaction Score
Just as well. The remaining Tastinos will probably want to do the Atlantis waterpark
Is that worth doing? Is it Pay one Price or do they nickel and dime? If we don't stay on Paradise Island, can we still pay to access the Park? Thanks!

Reaction Score
Is that worth doing? Is it Pay one Price or do they nickel and dime? If we don't stay on Paradise Island, can we still pay to access the Park? Thanks!
Have to stay at Atlantis, Comfort Suites, Harborsie or One and Only Ocean Club. You want access to the water park and aquariums etc. only available to guests at these properties or as an excursion from a cruise ship.http://www.atlantisbahamas.com/thingstodo/waterpark. I personally enjoy it very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom