Azzi is looking READY | The Boneyard

Azzi is looking READY

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That's exactly what every shooter should be doing in the off season to work on getting a better shooting %. Loved her between the legs and behind the back dribble before shooting. Not like she will do that a lot in games (or maybe she will), but the repetition makes it so that she will be able to perfect it in games based on muscle memory, not having to think about it.

Very excited to see her play this season. Would love to see her have the kind of season that makes her an AA and NPOY candidate. She's got the talent, and certainly the work ethic.

Reaction Score
If Azzi is not an AA this season I will be shocked. She has an incredibly consistent technique in her shot and can get it off in a split second. Given that she will most certainly not be the only offensive threat on this year's squad I believe she will significantly up her scoring average from last season. Her %'s are already great and she will certainly maintain or exceed those. Defenses will without a doubt key on her, but assuming her teammates perform as expected, due to the speed and consistency which she gets her shots off, coupled with her ability to create space for herself, they won't be able to stop her. She will get hers this season. It will be a joy to watch her work!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This year I want her to have more vim and vinegar. BTW if you know what vim is PM me please.

Reaction Score
When KML played, both Geno and I wanted her to take more shots than anyone else. I want Azzi to lead the team in shot attempts. That's a good scenario.
At this stage in KML/Azzi's careers Azzi is Not being chided about being a BB player, she's learning, but plays well.

Reaction Score
This year I want her to have more vim and vinegar. BTW if you know what vim is PM me please.
You asked my question. I'll take a Fudd as last year only shooting more. Howsome ever I doubt she is the only AA on this team in April.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
When KML played, both Geno and I wanted her to take more shots than anyone else. I want Azzi to lead the team in shot attempts. That's a good scenario.
The most FGAs Kaleena averaged in a season was 12.4 as a freshman. As more talent was added to the roster her FGAs dipped to just over 10 as a junior and senior.

Stewie's FGAs per season were 10.4, 14.7, 12.6 and 12.8 from her freshman to senior seasons.

Katie Lou's FGAs were 8.1, 14.4, 11.5 and 13.4 from her freshman to senior seasons.

I'd like to see Azzi average 12-14 FGAs/game this season.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The most FGAs Kaleena averaged in a season was 12.4 as a freshman. As more talent was added to the roster her FGAs dipped to just over 10 as a junior and senior.

Stewie's FGAs per season were 10.4, 14.7, 12.6 and 12.8 from her freshman to senior seasons.

Katie Lou's FGAs were 8.1, 14.4, 11.5 and 13.4 from her freshman to senior seasons.

I'd like to see Azzi average 12-14 FGAs/game this season.

Stewie's sophomore year stands out, as does Lou's. Paige averaged 14.6 in her NPOY freshman year. Maya averaged 16.7 in her NPOY senior season. That's VERY high. My wish for Azzi depends on how well everyone else steps up, but I like 13-14 shots on average. She averaged 9.4 last year.

FYI, Caitlin Clark averaged 18.8 and 19.8 in her 2 seasons. Far too many!

Reaction Score
If Azzi makes a lot of shots she will be good. If Azzi shoots well the shots will go in. If no one on the board uses “Need” that means all our players are doing what we want. Look at me making profound post! Lol oh yeah I forgot one. If UConn scores more point than the other team, they will win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom