awe inspiring 3 barrage | The Boneyard

awe inspiring 3 barrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who is Al and why did he deserve all that attention from Rashad and Ben?

I assume this post involves UCONN clips on YouTube and weed- am I right?

Reaction Score
I'm starting to understand the language. I can't speak it yet but I'm starting to understand it
Yeah see there is absolutely no evidence that this guy will try to make any accomodation for his communication partners i.e. us. There's no theory of mind going on here; we're supposed to just kind of piece together his idiosyncratic and esoteric language, which of course makes total sense to him in his own head. As it's been pointed out, we're supposed to just intuit that "al" means "Alabama"

I'm telling you guys this dude is demented. I don't bother telling him directly because I don't think we have any evidence that dude is trying to have a discourse here, or even reads his own threads. It's like he just comes in, vomits up a few sentences, then vanishes. Like Batman with primary progressive aphasia

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
His posts were funny at first but now it's starting to get old...

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Who is Al and why did he deserve all that attention from Rashad and Ben?

I assume this post involves UCONN clips on YouTube and weed- am I right?

Reaction Score
It's like he wakes up in the middle of a dream and posts his stream of consciousness with no explanations and context. Just strange. I'll give it a try.

2004 NCAA Tournament. UConn awesome.

Even that is more information than he gives!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Yeah see there is absolutely no evidence that this guy will try to make any accomodation for his communication partners i.e. us. There's no theory of mind going on here; we're supposed to just kind of piece together his idiosyncratic and esoteric language, which of course makes total sense to him in his own head. As it's been pointed out, we're supposed to just intuit that "al" means "Alabama"

I'm telling you guys this dude is demented. I don't bother telling him directly because I don't think we have any evidence that dude is trying to have a discourse here, or even reads his own threads. It's like he just comes in, vomits up a few sentences, then vanishes. Like Batman with primary progressive aphasia

Yes, but I've spent too long already this morning laughing at OT posts and then got my biggest laugh here. Gotta mean something.

Reaction Score
I clicked on this thread thinking it was going to be a barrage of new info and new intel from 3Uconn from perhaps a new blog post on the Boneyard blog, and instead I get this. The weekend can't come soon enough to forget this fail. Then again, I guess for the OP the weekend already started a while ago...

Reaction Score
Actually in his one short line ,he conveyed an experience.
That's called poetry. Go back and read the OP.
You can see Ben, and Rash, and a dejected ,defeated, Crimson clad crew.(double alliteration)
When that team was on you almost felt sorry for their opponenents.
wilting under a seemingly unstoppable display of three point shooting.
This guy is better than some of the stuff that passes for poetry.

Last edited:

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Alabama, 2004 Elite 8.

In Chap's defense, it was pretty obnoxious. Anderson had 7 3's in the first half.

UConn scored half a hundred in the 1st half and had a 24 point lead, before "only" winning by 16.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Actually in his one short line ,he conveyed an experience.
That's called poetry. Go back and read the OP.
You can see Ben, and Rash, and a dejected ,defeated, Crimson clad crew.(double illeration)
When that team was on you almost felt sorry for their opponenents.
wilting under a seemingly unstoppable display of three point shooting.
This guy is better than some of the stuff that passes for poetry.
2004, 1999, 1996, 1995, or (Dare I say it) 2006. What was the most complete team in UConn History?

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
CAHUSKY, El Amin's dad. Urinals, pissing, America West Arena. Rips dad, post game hug. Cooperstown with Emeka and his dad, who the frick is photobombing us? Good hotdogs.

That was my attempt at a Chapwilvaug72ism. The translation is I met Khalid's dad standing next to him at the urinal in America West that afternoon. We were sitting next to Rip's family and got a hug from as time ran out. After the game we all went to Cooperstown to party and I got in an Okafor family picture. In the picture, Emekas dad is staring at me like he is going to punch me in the throat. Cooperstown has a yummy 2 foot hotdog.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
HooperScooper said:
It's like he wakes up in the middle of a dream and posts his stream of consciousness with no explanations and context. Just strange. I'll give it a try. 2004 NCAA Tournament. UConn awesome. Even that is more information than he gives!

Yell dogged freebies against meat hook fl. Could been contendr

Reaction Score
Dear OP, if you're going to speak, please get the stiff wood out of your mouth. Nonsensical rubbish.

Reaction Score
These three treys were pretty insane, all coming off exquisite defense. clinical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom