Auburn president writes letter urging students to support football team | The Boneyard

Auburn president writes letter urging students to support football team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I love the Auburn fans. Two years out of a National Championship and the natives are restless. Football is important to them. They live it. And they won't settle for less.

Reaction Score
I love the Auburn fans. Two years out of a National Championship and the natives are restless. Football is important to them. They live it. And they won't settle for less.

Just goes to show how important a good offensive coordinator is... He misses Gus (and Scam).

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Just goes to show how important a good offensive coordinator is... He misses Gus (and Scam).

THIS!!! Absolutely this. Someone bump the "GDL" string for me...

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I think there was a behind the scenes wrist slapping with the NCAA telling Auburn they couldn't be so blatant about their cheating. Cheating is harder now, and the Auburn folks aren't smart enough to keep it up.

Reaction Score
Auburn students have been more upbeat about there season than the LSU students thus far.

8141436869_b787ae1cc7_z.jpg

Reaction Score

You love the Auburn fans? Have you never seen the Boneyard's basketball board?

Reaction Score
Perdue AD weighs in as well...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=ncf&id=8571536

"INDIANAPOLIS -- Purdue athletic director Morgan Burke is looking for a strong finish after the school's football team got off to a disappointing start.

He issued a one-paragraph written statement on Monday acknowledging that even though this season's results have not matched the university's high expectations, he hoped to see stronger performances as the Boilermakers fight to become bowl-eligible over the last four regular-season games.

"Everyone around our football program has high expectations for the 2012 season," Burke said. "We have worked very hard over the past four years to improve our personnel, facilities and every phase of our program, which is evident."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom