At 12-3, it's an impressive start for our Huskies against the 22nd RPI SOS. | The Boneyard

At 12-3, it's an impressive start for our Huskies against the 22nd RPI SOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Although the RPI is not as meaningful now as it will be at the end of the season, it is interesting that UConn's (#23) losses are to #9 New Mexico, #14 NC State and #33 Marquette with wins against #20 Mich State and #27 ND.

Going 12-3 against the 22nd ranked SOS is pretty damn good. We should have won at Marquette and be 13-2, but even at 12-3, I'd think we deserved to be ranked in the top 25. There's just not going to be a lot of love for UConn this year. It's gong to take playing beyond what our ranking deserves to get in the top 25 and stay there, but if there's a team that can do it, it's this group.

I'm so proud of them...I keep on saying that, don't I? :)

Reaction Score
I with you DM. With Daniels' continued evolution and Tyler's game today, the load may indeed shift from the guards just enough to make this team a nasty opponent home or on the road against just about everybody. They've got no quit; and they're collective toughness is becoming a real weapon. If they win the BE regular season we should be allowed to gloat for at least a century! :)

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE CARDINALS!!!

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
If not for one unfortunate desperation at the of regulation against Marquette, we would be 3-0 in the BE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom