Assuming DD leaves but Boat stays... | The Boneyard

Assuming DD leaves but Boat stays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What does our lineup look like next year? Yeah i know its early but its fun to imagine.

PG BOAT/TSAM
SG PURV/CASSELL
C BRIMAH/NOLAN
PF LUBIN/FACEY/TOLKSDORF
SF HAMILTON/OMAR

I really like this roster especially if AB is healthy and Omar has a comeback year. That starting five could be explosive especially if Hamilton is as good as advertised. I love his shot smoother than a babys butt! I have vision of him coming off screens ala Rip in his hey day. Also like Tsam with his defense and energy coming off the bench. (anyone else picture Tsam eventually leading us on another title run?) If DD came back wow!

Reaction Score
You have Lubin starting at the 4? I think there's little chance of that happening. We should hope that Facey is as good as KO insinuates and becomes our 4. If DD leaves I'd also expect (hope) that we can pick up a serviceable grad transfer to help out up front.

Reaction Score
You have Lubin starting at the 4? I think there's little chance of that happening. We should hope that Facey is as good as KO insinuates and becomes our 4. If DD leaves I'd also expect (hope) that we can pick up a serviceable grad transfer to help out up front.

I think lubin is going to surpise people this year like AB did this year. We always seem to get that pleasant surprise just about every recruiting class lately and from what little i know about lubin i think hes going to be that guy. Dont get me wrong i think Facey could really surprise us next year but this is just my opinion not written in stone.

Reaction Score
If DD leaves we need Facey and/or Lubin to be good for sure…….otherwise we have way too many 6'3" guys coming off the bench and not enough size. DHam also has the pressure of being solid as a freshman then because he has the size to help make up for the lack of at other positions……….

DD coming back makes this team a lot better hate to say it……..not saying they can't be good but his experience would be huge for this young team as would RB's………..but they need to take care of themselves and not us!

Reaction Score
I think lubin is going to surpise people this year like AB did this year. We always seem to get that pleasant surprise just about every recruiting class lately and from what little i know about lubin i think hes going to be that guy. Dont get me wrong i think Facey could really surprise us next year but this is just my opinion not written in stone.

I agree he could but the biggest problem is we may have line ups out there without scoring options in 2 spots and that makes it tough on the guards without a go-to guy like Bazz………when we had DD and Giffey and/or Kromah they could still throw it in the hole……..

Good news is we are the NC's and there is no rush for these kids…..just work hard, get better and who knows!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If DD leaves we need Facey and/or Lubin to be good for sure…….otherwise we have way too many 6'3" guys coming off the bench and not enough size. DHam also has the pressure of being solid as a freshman then because he has the size to help make up for the lack of at other positions……….

DD coming back makes this team a lot better hate to say it……..not saying they can't be good but his experience would be huge for this young team as would RB's………..but they need to take care of themselves and not us!

Not saying DD is not important, but RB returning is much more so. If DD returns and RB does not (unlikely scenario as it is), we are going to struggle. Having that veteran stud PG is sooo important. Whenever we've won it, we've had that.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Both leaving would be better for the 15-16 team, as it would get T-Sam, Purvis, Cassell, Facey, and Lubin a lot more playing time, and a chance to develop more quickly. Obviously it would hurt our team next year, but I'm trying to look at the glass half full here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom