ASGR on the 2014 class | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ASGR on the 2014 class

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I have seen both Russell and ND's Taya Reimer each play twice so far and it's no comparison...Reimer is more physical, athletic and simply more active on both ends of the court. Not necessarily calling Russell soft, but she has a rude awakening coming her way her freshman year, especially come conference season. ND is really killing teams in rebounding so far (51 to 29) lead by Reimer with 8.8 rpg in 23.4 minutes per game. By comparison, Russell is averaging 5 rpg in 21 minutes of play.
But but but but but... She's one of the top 3 players in her class! She's the final piece that Tennessee needs to make a NC run! She's the best recruit they've gotten since Parker! She's a 6'6" athletic post who runs the court like a gazelle and handles the ball like a guard! Future recruits will flock to Tennessee to play with her! (I'm not kidding - all those comments were poached from you know where)...:confused:

Reaction Score
Fresh yeast.

And warm water. Too hot and you kill the yeast.
Probably the same thing that makes them 2 or 3 inches taller when they arrive on campus. It goes away when they leave.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
But but but but but... She's one of the top 3 players in her class! She's the final piece that Tennessee needs to make a NC run! She's the best recruit they've gotten since Parker! She's a 6'6" athletic post who runs the court like a gazelle and handles the ball like a guard! Future recruits will flock to Tennessee to play with her! (I'm not kidding - all those comments were poached from you know where)...:confused:
And don't forget she's part of the "hands down" best frontcourt in the nation. :rolleyes:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
And don't forget she's part of the "hands down" best frontcourt in the nation. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah - forgot about that. But truthfully, that was said by Burdick, not by the fans, altho they certainly echoed it on their message board!

Reaction Score

But don't forget everything they do and say in Knutsville is bass ackwards!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
In their tournament game the 6 frontcourt players 27 points 15 rebounds, they need some work.

Reaction Score
Do we get the UConn signees AND the Connecticut signees? ;^)
I was ready to post exactly the same thing. Isn't the fact that three were UConn signees and one was a Connecticut signee. There might be people that didn't connect the dots and assumed we only had a three person class, rather than a four person class. Good spotting on your part.

Reaction Score
I have seen both Russell and ND's Taya Reimer each play twice so far and it's no comparison...Reimer is more physical, athletic and simply more active on both ends of the court. Not necessarily calling Russell soft, but she has a rude awakening coming her way her freshman year, especially come conference season. ND is really killing teams in rebounding so far (51 to 29) lead by Reimer with 8.8 rpg in 23.4 minutes per game. By comparison, Russell is averaging 5 rpg in 21 minutes of play.
What's up with that. I had the impression that Mercedes was unbelievable. What's happened or is it just a case of really poor scouting?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom