articleTyus Battle to Visit UConn as Huskies Are in Mix for Package With Thornton | The Boneyard

articleTyus Battle to Visit UConn as Huskies Are in Mix for Package With Thornton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just read the programs listed next to these kids names who are coming to visit………then for the old guys go back to 1970-1980………WOW! I know but every once in a while I am just amazed where our Huskies are. 2 major package deals for highly ranked kids and it's Kentucky, Florida, Louisville, Duke and UCONN among others……..just WOW

Thank you JC and KO……we're lucky fans!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
when was the 1st time UCONN was the recipient of the big package/ never/the next time will be the first time/the closest UCONN ever got was the freshman required reading assignment at the annual frat house stag film festival

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
when was the 1st time UCONN was the recipient of the big package/ never/the next time will be the first time/the closest UCONN ever got was the freshman required reading assignment at the annual frat house stag film festival
Alex Oriaki and Jamal Coombs-McDaniel.

Reaction Score
Alex Oriaki and Jamal Coombs-McDaniel.

How did that work out?….actually okay they won a title….but hopefully and I assume these 2 package deals we speak of have 2 real good players in them!

Reaction Score
How did that work out?….actually okay they won a title….but hopefully and I assume these 2 package deals we speak of have 2 real good players in them!

Also influence d apr. I think Jamal Coombs-McDaniel had a bad run

Reaction Score
All to these guys have a large lesson in humility coming when Ollie runs them until they are vomiting on the floor and realize how much they haven't done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom