Arizona Goes Down to Cal | The Boneyard

Arizona Goes Down to Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Damn, I guess that means it's time for Syracuse to print up a new batch "We're #1" t-shirts. They're certainly great at racking up mid-season accomplishments.

10348232-large.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It was as great finish, but the officials let a lot go down the stretch. On Zona's second to last trip down the floor I thought one of Cal's players did some serious hand checking and some body contact on the player driving the lane and got away with it. The block was clean but I thought there was the type of contact we've been seeing called in our games all season long.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they didn't call anything during that play. But then on Cal's last possesion there was a serious moving screen that freed up the player for the winning shot that was not called. I'm a little bit on the fence on that one, if they should have called it or not. I think it would have been a much tougher shot with likely both players following after Cobbs on that last shot. Nonetheless, Cobbs knocked down a big time step back J for the win, in Shabazzesque fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom