Are the Preseason games on WTIC? | The Boneyard

Are the Preseason games on WTIC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
If you want to listen to Joe D on the radio starting this Weds night? I'm guessing baseball WS would take the slot?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i remember i had to listen through a uconn site, uconn radio or something

Reaction Score
The World Series will be on Wednesday on WTIC. Joe D did say that. He also said Uconn would be on another station but I did not catch which one.

GemParty

Reaction Score
The World Series will be on Wednesday on WTIC. Joe D did say that. He also said Uconn would be on another station but I did not catch which one.
Thanks Vuce, post if you bump into the call #. AM or FM I wonder!?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It is on HuskyVision which is contracted with IMG I believe and IMG is part of CBSSPORTS.com COLLEGE NETWORK.

Both exhibition games and all the SNY games are streamed on this site. Originally the site posted the exhibition games were free, but today I observed they are part of the premium package.

People can get a monthly or yearly package. The monthly is $9.95/month automatically renewable so the purchaser bears the responsibility of canceling when they want to terminate.

The coaches shows are on this site and part of the premium package. Found out about it only after KO's show was mostly over. Not sure who dropped the ball but the CT reporters did not have the correct info on who was airing the shows.

As much as I hate to lose WTIC free audio, UConn needs the SNY contract more than ever to offset the lousy AAC contract with ESPN. Just wish the info was related to the public better!

Reaction Score
It is on HuskyVision which is contracted with IMG I believe and IMG is part of CBSSPORTS.com COLLEGE NETWORK.

Both exhibition games and all the SNY games are streamed on this site. Originally the site posted the exhibition games were free, but today I observed they are part of the premium package.

People can get a monthly or yearly package. The monthly is $9.95/month automatically renewable so the purchaser bears the responsibility of canceling when they want to terminate.

The coaches shows are on this site and part of the premium package. Found out about it only after KO's show was mostly over. Not sure who dropped the ball but the CT reporters did not have the correct info on who was airing the shows.

As much as I hate to lose WTIC free audio, UConn needs the SNY contract more than ever to offset the lousy AAC contract with ESPN. Just wish the info was related to the public better!

OK I went to CBSSPORTS.com and clicked on the Ulive link. I can't seem to find any verification that the game will be televised there. Am I doing this correct? Can you post a link since I'm an idiot?

GemParty

Reaction Score
Also found out its on 96.5 FM due to Sox gm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom