APR | Page 2 | The Boneyard

APR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So are we completely confident that Roscoe, Alex and Bradley did not hurt APR and that Drummond/Lamb also had no effect?

If a player gets a point for being eligible to return plus a point for actually returning, that's (perhaps) 10 points above UConn didn't get. Are all 10 points recouped from new additions?

Sorry, my UConn degree is not sufficient to help me understand this arcane BS.

Alex left in good academic standing (he was over a 3.0) and Michael Bradley was supposedly very smart - he came here planning to major in pharmacy, although I think he changed his mind and switched to finance before transferring. I never heard of any issues with Roscoe either. Drummond seemed to be taking care of business academically, and might not have even counted as a guy not getting a hoops scholarship.

Losing those points doesn't hurt you necessarily, other than a marginal percentage decrease. It means that instead of being, say, 38-40 (to make up a number) we'd be 28-30.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Michael Bradley was supposedly very smart - he came here planning to major in pharmacy, although I think he changed his mind and switched to finance before transferring.

Michael Bradley transferred to Vincennes University which is a 2 year Junior College, so technically I think we lose a retention point regardless of how good a student he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom