Anything recent on Pania Davis? | The Boneyard

Anything recent on Pania Davis?

Reaction Score
Uconn needs to get moving on a big! There seems to be a few good bigs on the portal. Uconn is waiting for Beers and if she doesn't come we will be left without another big. So lets get going Uconn recruiting !!!

Reaction Score
Uconn needs to get moving on a big! There seems to be a few good bigs on the portal. Uconn is waiting for Beers and if she doesn't come we will be left without another big. So lets get going Uconn recruiting !!!

How do you know what Uconn is doing? Coaches could have reached out to players that said no thank you. Uconn doesn't announce or have they announced who they've contacted.

Reaction Score
How do you know what Uconn is doing? Coaches could have reached out to players that said no thank you. Uconn doesn't announce or have they announced who they've contacted.
AND... no one is talking about the International scene. I was very surprised that 3 or 4 players from abroad were taken in the first round of the draft, most of these younger and mostly selected for the future, but I would expect Geno and his connections are also looking here.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
AND ... since the portal closes May 1, coaches won't know the entirety of who's available until afterwards, and unless someone has a source, there might be a few entrants that won't be public until the next day or two.

Reaction Score
“As all the Raegan Beers news going on”! What about the 6-6 JC player? From limited footage, looks like she has potential!
In the clips I saw looks like she was playing in a YWCA league. Whatever it was it looked miles away from D1 play. I'm not even that picky. I'll take 6' 4", athletic, a decent motor and some attitude.

Reaction Score
UConn will have a few girls capable of playing and defending inside players next season. Jana should be ready to go in fall camp and Ayanna and Ice both have size and athletic ability to play the 4 without adding anyone. Geno has shown he is NOT going to play a player just because she is tall so no way should they waste a scholarship on someone that isn't going to see the court.

The last player that I see in the portal that would help UConn next year is Timea Gardner. She has size but she also can play the 4 as Geno likes to run it where they can shoot the three or drive the basket. If you want more of a project maybe Muhammad from Texas.

Reaction Score
There had been interest 4 years ago in 6'5" ISNELLE NATABOU, and she has gone from JUCO to small D1 to Iowa State. She seems to want to keep stepping up, and as an international, where else better to hone your craft your last year of eligibility even if it would be as a back up, as she was at ISU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom