anyone notice KO's tie today? | The Boneyard

anyone notice KO's tie today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
really canning the #rocktheblue thread? rainbows and unicorns in storrs and on here....unreal

Reaction Score
I'm lost on the tie.......it was a nice shiny gray tie so what was the deal?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
gray should be our new school color then. shu coach had a blue tie on. anyway, when mcnabb was at syracuse, he redshirted. he was tall, close tall. but harrison caught a lot of balls right away and freenwy was tall.

Reaction Score
gray should be our new school color then. shu coach had a blue tie on. anyway, when mcnabb was at syracuse, he redshirted. he was tall, close tall. but harrison caught a lot of balls right away and freenwy was tall.

All valid points. Thanks for coming in today.

Reaction Score
Unrelated, but I hate the gray alts. I'd like to see something like the neon green on black ND jerseys but with red letters. ND is adidas but w/e.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I've been genuinely concerned for HFD since he went babysheep on us. I think he's our first case of CRA burnout. Too many hours staring into the eyes of tuxedo yoda's avatar on twitter. How feel you Dan?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I highly suggest you get a carbon monoxide detector soon.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
HFD, 90% of your stuff was great but there are some times that I wonder if you are having a stroke. ;)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
HFD, 90% of your stuff was great but there are some times that I wonder if you are having a stroke. ;)

heart attack. warde is attacking my heart.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Seriously Dan are you posting this stuff from Bellevue Hospital?

first off to the masses-dont take this the wrong way

Obama has a purple tie on, know why? yea pretty obvious. but its culture/unwritten law to have that purple tie on.

most here still wont get it. its the fault of uconn for not or ever molding a culture and still not doing so.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
first off to the masses-dont take this the wrong way

Obama has a purple tie on, know why? yea pretty obvious. but its culture/unwritten law to have that purple tie on.

most here still wont get it. its the fault of uconn for not or ever molding a culture and still not doing so.
Do you get the irony of all this. You are a rebel amongst all of us rebels telling us to conform!:)

Reaction Score
Huh? Dan did you go from Sam Adams to Car Bombs already? lol
I was going to post "huh" but you beat me to it. Huskydan is from another planet or at least from the Institute For Living. He gets my vote for the Boneyarder most likely on heaviest dose of lithium.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Unrelated, but I hate the gray alts. I'd like to see something like the neon green on black ND jerseys but with red letters. ND is adidas but w/e.
Instead of the greys or alts how about throwbacks like 04 or 99

Reaction Score
Instead of the greys or alts how about throwbacks like 04 or 99
I have a feeling we'll see something special on Wednesday, probably just the lame greys. Around 04-05 they rocked mid 90s throwbacks and they were eh. The 04s were essentially this year's with different designs on the sides. 99 was the first year of the current UCONN instead of CONNECTICUT right? Not much different.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see us wear the camo jerseys we wore against MSU. I know the game is in Hartford not Germany, but we played great in them.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see us wear the camo jerseys we wore against MSU. I know the game is in Hartford not Germany, but we played great in them.
IDK if they even kept those, they didn't have names on them.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
Jesus, has this board sunk.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Jesus, has this board sunk.

so wait , u quoted my post and u think that this board has "sunk". u do realize that the HC of the football team gets pain 6 figures and that was what he said at the signing day presser right? but hes ok, and its this board thats the problem?

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
so wait , u quoted my post and u think that this board has "sunk". u do realize that the HC of the football team gets pain 6 figures and that was what he said at the signing day presser right? but hes ok, and its this board thats the problem?
Some moron has stolen your keyboard and is posting nonsensical crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom