Anyone know when the team heads to Portland? | The Boneyard

Anyone know when the team heads to Portland?

Reaction Score
It seems we do not do well in late west coast games. Are we playing at 8 pm EDT or is that local time, PDT? If the latter it would fell like 11 to them. Only break is Duke is also travelling 3 time zones. Hopefully on Monday, we have two more days to adjust. Am I jumping ahead and assuming something???? USC has no adjusting to do, just go north. More days to acclimate can be good, more days to recover from a long plane ride.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It seems we do not do well in late west coast games. Are we playing at 8 pm EDT or is that local time, PDT? If the latter it would fell like 11 to them. Only break is Duke is also travelling 3 time zones. Hopefully on Monday, we have two more days to adjust. Am I jumping ahead and assuming something???? USC has no adjusting to do, just go north. More days to acclimate can be good, more days to recover from a long plane ride.
8 pm Eastern, 5 pm Pacific.

Reaction Score
is there any way to see the Syracuse game? I only saw the first half.

Reaction Score
UConn vs Syracuse:

Hopefully, there is another version of the game somewhere I started watching this but the camera focus is so tight (at least in the early part of the game) that you can't see who or where the passes are coming from or any of the patterns on offense or defense as they develop.

Reaction Score
1000009628.jpg

Reaction Score
Hopefully, there is another version of the game somewhere I started watching this but the camera focus is so tight (at least in the early part of the game) that you can't see who or where the passes are coming from or any of the patterns on offense or defense as they develop.
available on the ESPN streaming app

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom