RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
inquiring minds want to know..

Thanks

Reaction Score
inquiring minds want to know..

Thanks

Click on this LINK for the audio from both pressers..................when you get to the web page,.approximately one inch under "No Streaking Allowed" you'll see "Press Conference Audio: Stanford / Connecticut" Click on either for that team's complete presser.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Click on this LINK for the audio from both pressers...when you get to the web page,.approximately one inch under "No Streaking Allowed" you'll see "Press Conference Audio: Stanford / Connecticut" Click on either for that team's complete presser.

thank you very much!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Click on this LINK for the audio from both pressers...when you get to the web page,.approximately one inch under "No Streaking Allowed" you'll see "Press Conference Audio: Stanford / Connecticut" Click on either for that team's complete presser.
Thanks for posting.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Everyone should have a listen - all the way to the end. Good presser

Reaction Score
Thx RadyLady..... just listened to the whole thing.... very good session u r rite...... very insightful......

Reaction Score

Thanks. Excellent press conference. Loved Geno's demeanor and analysis. Gracious in defeat but you know he's churning inside.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Thx RadyLady..... just listened to the whole thing.... very good session u r rite. very insightful.

You are very welcome. Wish more folks would listen. I worked in a sales office for a long time, and the best sales guys always told me that the most important part of a sales pitch is not talking, but listening.

I teach my teams this very same thing to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom