Anyone have a clue who to contact for Uconn/Michigan State Tickets | The Boneyard

Anyone have a clue who to contact for Uconn/Michigan State Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I emailed the athletics office at uconn but they said they do not deal with the tickets and told me to contact someone at the venue. I know the chances are slim to get tickets but it's worth a try. Anyone know who i can contact? Thanks.

Reaction Score
This game is on a US military base and only active soliders on the base are attending from what I understand.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
if i remember correctly u said u were over there doing a abroad thing this fall correct? if so then get creative with it. contact the school and let them know it would be a great opportunity for them to get u a seat. u can do a write up of the game and the whole day experience etc. then that can be in some mag or w/e they want at school pumping going abroad and look we play over there uconn community all over the world type ....

and if u go this route, i expect a full report for the BY! :D

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Call someone who has a lot more power then anyone on this board

Reaction Score
The game is on an Air Force Base, as an Army guy who works on the other side of town from Ramstein, I suspect that my chances of scoring tickets will be minimal, if they even bother with tickets.

Reaction Score
that sucks cause then the family of the 3 Germans on our team won't be able to see them play in person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom