Anyone else going to WNBA All-Star Game next weekend | The Boneyard

Anyone else going to WNBA All-Star Game next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Unexpectedly, my wife and I decided to go. Her birthday is Sunday the 20th, and we were going to Phoenix for dinner - so game and dinner Saturday and Brunch on Sunday. We decided it would be fun to do, and got seats about 8 rows behind one of the benches.

We actually chose to skip the Mercury this season - Phoenix is 2 hours away, usually involves an overnight so it becomes pricey and my 94 year old Mom that lives with us has increasing dementia, so she can't be left completely alone as we could last year. And for a variety of reasons, have not seen more than a few games on TV. So looking forward to it.

Just curious if anyone else is going?

Reaction Score
Unexpectedly, my wife and I decided to go. Her birthday is Sunday the 20th, and we were going to Phoenix for dinner - so game and dinner Saturday and Brunch on Sunday. We decided it would be fun to do, and got seats about 8 rows behind one of the benches.

We actually chose to skip the Mercury this season - Phoenix is 2 hours away, usually involves an overnight so it becomes pricey and my 94 year old Mom that lives with us has increasing dementia, so she can't be left completely alone as we could last year. And for a variety of reasons, have not seen more than a few games on TV. So looking forward to it.

Just curious if anyone else is going?
Was thinking about it. Buddy of mine won a suite for this Sunday's Mercury game in a charity auction and invited me to go. Was going to see if he or others there had any interest in all star game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom