Anybody nervous? | The Boneyard

Anybody nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
You know, if it was the UCONN-ND game, I'd be more nervous, and I'll admit I'm always "nervous" before a "big" game. I consider Stanford a big game. So yes I'm slightly nervous...

And by the way hoops, is KML just one word?!! ;)

Reaction Score
You know, if it was the UCONN-ND game, I'd be more nervous, and I'll admit I'm always "nervous" before a "big" game. I consider Stanford a big game. So yes I'm slightly nervous...

And by the way hoops, is KML just one word?!! ;)
As an acronym, I believe so. Had I spelled it out, then obviously not. I still think ND is going to be a tough game. One that UConn could lose especially because it is on the road. I really hope UConn can get the offense in a really nice groove heading into that game because that helped immensely in last year's championship game. That's the type of game I think we will really miss the uber confident Stef Dolson to buoy things if they start to go downhill.

Reaction Score
upload_2014-11-17_20-19-51.jpeg

Reaction Score
I'm a little nervous. Stanford is no slouch - definitely in the big leagues. I'm sure they can play with anybody. Being a little nervous doesn't happen often enough for us. Nice to have a 'real' game!

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
I'm not. It gets me nervous that I'm not nervous.
Never! The years pass. The decades pass. These amazing young women who blossom before our eyes and become part of our families graduate. But in an ever changing universe, there is one constant...We have Geno and nobody else does!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I consider Stanford and Tara respected opponents, so I can anticipated victory and still be nervous. There are no atheists in foxholes!

Reaction Score
Yes, Stanford will have more people involved in their offense. However, where they will miss Chiney the most is on the glass. I don't see Stanford having enough offense or defense to defeat UConn.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
I consider Stanford and Tara respected opponents, so I can anticipated victory and still be nervous. There are no atheists in foxholes!
Those aren't nerves, it's the adrenalin rush!

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
If this game goes into even one OT (let alone four) I am not going to be a happy camper. I can stream ESPN3, but I think they should cut over to the UConn game as it will surely be much prettier :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
anyone know where the game tracker might be for the UCONN game? I checked on our website this time, and it's not there. the espn feed is a mess (for game tracker). anywhere else we can go? someone mentioned espn3 - is that easy to get access to or is it a pay thing?

Reaction Score
Heck yeah. I am at a local sports bar and I gotta convince the bar tender to change the channel one of the tvs from Monday night football to women's basketball.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Heck yeah. I am at a local sports bar and I gotta convince the bar tender to change the channel one of the tvs from Monday night football to women's basketball.
Been there, done it on several occasions on NFL Sundays at one of my favorite old haunts (Baker Street, 1st & 63rd) in Manhattan. Fortunately, they had about 12 flat screens! You'd be surprised how many folks ending up watching our women between downs.

Reaction Score
Been there, done it on several occasions on NFL Sundays at one of my favorite old haunts (Baker Street, 1st & 63rd) in Manhattan. Fortunately, they had about 12 flat screens! You'd be surprised how many folks ending up watching our women between downs.

Cool. Yeah the bartender gave me the back corner tv. I got a few people joining me now. Folks see the "UConn" alumni t-shirt, they know what time it is ;)

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Cool. Yeah the bartender gave me the back corner tv. I got a few people joining me now. Folks see the "UConn" alumni t-shirt, they know what time it is ;)
Love it!!!

Reaction Score
The only good thing about this game so far is that Beth Mowins ain't doin' the play by play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom