Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Megan said she would decide and announce AFTER all of her August-September visits. She'll be in Storrs in about 3-4 weeks and in South Bend the following week, I believe. There may be some ambiguity on this point, but she may have eliminated Virginia from her short list.

My guess is that Corbin Osby misinterpreted something or got over-zealous. I'm thinking that Megan had a great visit, but I'd be surprised if she committed already. We'll see.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Megan said she would decide and announce AFTER all of her August-September visits. She'll be in Storrs in about 3-4 weeks and in South Bend the following week, I believe. There may be some ambiguity on this point, but she may have eliminated Virginia from her short list.

Mikayla Coombs didn't finish her school visits before picking UConn. Not impossible Walker chose after a great visit.

Frankly, if UConn has to lose her I'd rather it be to Texas. Get Williams and Nelson-Ododa and I'll get over it quickly.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Mikayla Coombs didn't finish her school visits before picking UConn. Not impossible Walker chose after a great visit.

Frankly, if UConn has to lose her I'd rather it be to Texas. Get Williams and Nelson-Ododa and I'll get over it quickly.
I agree that a verbal is a possibility during a great visit. With Megatron, though, I'd be surprised. She seems very deliberate on this.

I don't like the idea of losing Megan, but I'd rather lose her to Virginia or Texas than to Notre Dame. If we have to lose her to Texas, I think it's only fair that we get more talent from the Lone Star State. I'll be happy with Nelson-Ododa and Williams. Plus Charli Collier, Aquira DaCosta, and Sam Brunelle.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

My guess is that Corbin Osby misinterpreted something or got over-zealous. I'm thinking that Megan had a great visit, but I'd be surprised if she committed already. We'll see.

Tend to agree. If this "scoop" isn't confirmed in the next 18 hours, it ain't true.

Reaction Score
Seems a little rude to make the announcement before Megan ... It takes the thunder (or anticipation and attention) away from her announcement if this is true. The tweet above is stated as fact, not opinion or as a great visit.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
The tweet I posted above about her stating that her recruitment is still open, and she has not committed to Texas has now been removed from her twitter account (guess that's why it disappeared in my post); stay tuned.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The tweet I posted above about her stating that her recruitment is still open, and she has not committed to Texas has now been removed from her twitter account (guess that's why it disappeared in my post); stay tuned.
The mystery continues. :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Screenshot_2016-08-22-07-26-30-1.png

Reaction Score
She is not scheduled for an official visit at UT until Sept 4 when they play ND I thought??

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
She was in the area so she swung around to UT while in the area #JohnLucas

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
It's better to screenshot instead of copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#