Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 47 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How about someone launching a "poll" thread where everyone clicks on where MW is going?

Reaction Score
upload_2016-11-1_9-38-10.png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I agree. I am losing faith. My heart wants Uconn but my brain has Texas top on the list.

Hold on Doggie. It's darkest just before dawn. Like Jim Hill (former NFL corner back, now local CBS affiliate sports anchor) says: "keep the faith".
Her time is almost up. Her reveal is coming any day now. Hunker down, dig in. Stay strong. Remember the immortal words of Jim Valvano: "Don't give up, Don't ever give up". :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
It's looking good lately, she also showed Ray Allen some love (I just found out he retired via a tweet she posted)
Screenshot_2016-11-01-15-09-37-1.png

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
He was hyping her up after she called Ray Allen the GOAT, TScott said you're the next

Reaction Score
So let me get this straight................ your two favorite players are Ray Allen and Maya Moore because of the way that they play the game? Need to know anything else?

Meg W. Retweeted
Marc Hsu ‏@MarcHsu21 2h2 hours ago
Ray Allen "boring old habits, no secret to success, just boring old habits." Only a few embrace those & have success

Meg W. ‏@iball_crzy 21h21 hours ago
When you rise, when your greatness is authentic - that's what captures imaginations. That's when people see you - Maya Moore

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
So Evina and Megan are announcing 1 hour apart and 3K miles away from each other? Coincidence?

Reaction Score
For the conspiracy fans among us..........interesting how both announcements were made at almost the same time..............sure hope that doesn't mean a joint venture at ND................

Reaction Score
One way or another, I will be drinking an adult beverage on the evening of Nov. 10

My daughter has a game.............I'll be like all the other parents, staring at my iphone..........

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
nice to see UConn didn't sell out with the uniform thing... Geno is all we got!

Reaction Score
For the conspiracy fans among us.....interesting how both announcements were made at almost the same time....sure hope that doesn't mean a joint venture at ND......
Seems so. That would be one hell of a coincidence especially after weeks and weeks of hearing that she was undecided and the social media cat and mouse games. As I mentioned on the other thread, this could have very well have been the plan all along. Perhaps they are trying to recreate their own Lebron, DWade, and Bosh type announcement ha ha. In any case, if it turns out it's a package deal for ND, good for them, and hopefully it works out - these package deals never seem to - but with Muffet's coaching this should really get them over the hump if these players are as good as advertised.

Reaction Score
I knew it. She delayed so she could hold a spectacle. Shocking. Not.

Good luck with those egos ND.......

Reaction Score
I knew it. She delayed so she could hold a spectacle. Shocking. Not.

Good luck with those egos ND..
Oh come on. We don't know for sure where either of them are going. We certainly don't know them personally. Do you really think their egos magically go away if they announce UConn instead of ND? If Walker announces UConn, would you say good luck Geno with that ego! Of course you wouldn't. I don't like this kind of stuff either, and prefer the Stewie sign it on the hood of a car and have Dad fax it in, but UConn recruits have held their own spectacles when they announced they were taking their talents to Storrs. Begrudging these players is just sour grapes - enough to make a few bottles of Geno's wine!

Fanmomma

UCONN WBB ALL DAY
Reaction Score
I'm okay with it, while I do tend to prefer the downplayed announcements. I just want to know where she is going, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom