any streaming link for tonight's game???? | The Boneyard

any streaming link for tonight's game????

Reaction Score
anybody?

I'm wondering too. Trying to get used to being cable-less. Can't get SNY on YouTube TV (which is what I switched to), and ESPN3 is "blocked out in your area". I am not sure if it's really blocked out or if it's just that my Cox package no longer allows me access to it. I don't see anything else listed on the UConn site. I find it's hard to keep track of the scoring when I only listen on the radio. I wish there was a Gametracker to follow along with. Guess I follow the game thread here to get some idea of what might be happening.

Reaction Score
Yes, but mine is stuttering tonight for some reason.
Mine has been stuttering also, streaming ESPN3 through Roku. Same last game too. Have to reboot Roku every now & then. Other times it pauses for "loading." This only started happening here since Congress repealed the net neutrality law the other day. Not happy with Cox.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Mine has been stuttering also, streaming ESPN3 through Roku. Same last game too. Have to reboot Roku every now & then. Other times it pauses for "loading." This only started happening here since Congress repealed the net neutrality law the other day. Not happy with Cox.

Not Congress, the FCC. Ajit Pai (the FCC chairman) did the deed. Direct you anger (and communications about it) to him. He and his henchmen on the board can change it back.

Reaction Score
Not Congress, the FCC. Ajit Pai (the FCC chairman) did the deed. Direct you anger (and communications about it) to him. He and his henchmen on the board can change it back.
Thanks - will do. It really burns me because I pay Cox for a "5G" home network which is supposedly much faster than my regular Cox network. I'm gonna investigate DSL or some other internet-only alternative to cable, then go to DirecTV for what I can't stream (I need NFL Sunday Ticket anyway).

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I have not been able to find out why some games are covered by gametracker and some are not. Gamecast at espn is a very poor substitute. At one time I had the url of another site that does instant stats, but have lost it. So I toggle between the Boneyard game thread and espn. Very unsatisfactory!!

Reaction Score
I'm wondering too. Trying to get used to being cable-less. Can't get SNY on YouTube TV (which is what I switched to), and ESPN3 is "blocked out in your area". I am not sure if it's really blocked out or if it's just that my Cox package no longer allows me access to it. I don't see anything else listed on the UConn site. I find it's hard to keep track of the scoring when I only listen on the radio. I wish there was a Gametracker to follow along with. Guess I follow the game thread here to get some idea of what might be happening.
ESPN3 would be blocked if either 1) you are in SNY's coverage area, or 2) you don't pay for ESPN through your cable provider (or, in your case, you don't have a cable provider).

Reaction Score
ESPN3 would be blocked if either 1) you are in SNY's coverage area, or 2) you don't pay for ESPN through your cable provider (or, in your case, you don't have a cable provider).

I think it's both. I had SNY through Cox, so I must be in SNY's coverage area. And although YouTube TV gets ESPN and ESPN 2, it doesn't seem to have ESPN 3. I'm supposed to have some streaming content through my new Cox deal, but I have to figure out what it includes. I'm guessing ESPN 3 is not part of it. Even when I was signed in with my Cox ID, it still said the game wasn't available to me.

Reaction Score
If you live in the geo-blocking zone for ESPN3, you should be able to catch the game as a replay after it finishes. That's the most straightforward way of doing it. I suppose a VPN service would also work.

Reaction Score
I was using Comcast/xFinity, stuttered all evening.

Reaction Score
I think it's both. I had SNY through Cox, so I must be in SNY's coverage area. And although YouTube TV gets ESPN and ESPN 2, it doesn't seem to have ESPN 3. I'm supposed to have some streaming content through my new Cox deal, but I have to figure out what it includes. I'm guessing ESPN 3 is not part of it. Even when I was signed in with my Cox ID, it still said the game wasn't available to me.
Try the Watch ESPN app on your tablet. Many cable companies have ESPN3 even though you only subscribe to internet

Reaction Score
Game is not tonight though, it's at 3 PM EST (about 90 minutes from now), so don't miss it!

Reaction Score
If you live in the geo-blocking zone for ESPN3, you should be able to catch the game as a replay after it finishes. That's the most straightforward way of doing it. I suppose a VPN service would also work.

Ah! Well, this does at least seem to be an option. Thanks for pointing it out.

Reaction Score
Might not be Cox, might be Roku. Roku is notorious for lagging behind some other vendors on software updates for streaming. Used to have a Roku with the same stuttering problem, then it would go away for a while then would come back. Finally switched to a FireStick and have never had a problem since. Amazon updates it's software every day.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
ESPN3 I believe is free, all one needs is the ESPN3 app which is also free. Not "WatchESPN", ESPN3 app. All other ESPN channels I have to give my PlayStation Vue subscription info for access. In order to watch the Uconn Girls basket ball I have to have a subscription from someone since we live in something that resemble a capitalistic system. Not sure how a government board choosing to "not censor" what I have to say on the internet causes people to not be able to access a ball game on TV. On my desktop calendar I had the team playing at 3pm but wanted to make sure so I clicked over to Uconn's website and verified that I have the correct game time. It clearly list SNY and ESPN3 as the TV stations and also lists the radio access if someone just wants to listen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom