Announcing for this game | The Boneyard

Announcing for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The announcing for this game is hilarious, Lawson is average at best but she sounds like Hubie Brown compared to Patrick. Foul on Olander!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I realize the game they are supposed to be covering isn't competitive, but they've spent more time talking about the NCDuke game that's NOT being played tonight than they have about the one going on in front of them.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
He mistook Bazz for Boat. In his third UConn game in a row. Some of the words he's trying to use just don't make sense either... it's almost like he's tipsy or something

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Does Lawson do a lot of men's games? I don't recall her doing UConn men before.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Lawson has done many UConn men's games. She actually does better than most men calling the game. She may be boring but her analysis is pretty good & she is good with facts. I have no issues with her... Some of the others, I do.

Maybe I just always thought she was Doris Burke, lol.

Reaction Score
Maybe I just always thought she was Doris Burke, lol.

She could be! LOL I just like commentators doing some research & watching teams before the game is played.

Reaction Score
I realize the game they are supposed to be covering isn't competitive, but they've spent more time talking about the NCDuke game that's NOT being played tonight than they have about the one going on in front of them.
You try staying interested and alert doing that game. USF was frustrated early and quit.

Reaction Score
I disliked Patrick from when he was Duke's lap dog but even though he can't recognize our players (and I think it's his eyes), he's learning our team's basics. Probably feels like he's in Siberia.

Reaction Score
Olander better be careful he doesn't get another.
Any fortune 500 company would fire his ass with that observation. At least dookie v does his homework before games. This guy just wakes up, drives to the arena, plops his fat ass down and says whatever he wants/thinks. We are a top 25 team playing at home and he practically butchered all of our players. Hell he's courtside and still couldn't tell the difference between Boat and Bazz, even though their complexions are drastically different.

I wonder if he purposely fukks up calling AAC games so ESPN will send him back to dook land.

Reaction Score
I disliked Patrick from when he was Duke's lap dog but even though he can't recognize our players (and I think it's his eyes), he's learning our team's basics. Probably feels like he's in Siberia.

The chick was okay.

Reaction Score
Patrick is normally bad, but he was practically in a stupor tonight. ESPN was airing a promo for Saturday's Florida-Kentucky game, and instead he read the promo for the Syracuse-Pitt game that was going on right now. Great unintentional comedy - somebody has to have that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom