Angels reach five year deal with Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Wow...last I heard it was a rumor.

Reaction Score
Torri Hunter is not happy. Tweeted saying the Angels told him money was tight and thats why they couldnt resign him

Reaction Score
Being in LA is not exactly the best place for a recovered Coke addict, alot of people in that area die from OD, well if he does relapse he can always end up being on Dr Drews celebrity rehab

Reaction Score
Being in LA is not exactly the best place for a recovered Coke addict, alot of people in that area die from OD, well if he does relapse he can always end up being on Dr Drews celebrity rehab

It was a lot more than just Coke.

Reaction Score
Seeing most drugs come in from Mexico its not like Cali has a bigger problem then Texas and every MLB city there are drugs.

Hamilton being who he is can get anything he wants anytime. Doesnt matter what city he would be playing.

Reaction Score
Seeing most drugs come in from Mexico its not like Cali has a bigger problem then Texas and every MLB city there are drugs.

Hamilton being who he is can get anything he wants anytime. Doesnt matter what city he would be playing.

Yes, however more celebrities=more money=more drugs, LA seems to be a common theme where celebrities go to die

Reaction Score
True but more celebs means more press thus a perception of a larger problem. Media doesnt care about joe schmo.

Put me in any city and I will find just about any drug by going to a handful of places. Its really not that difficult just need to know what type of places to go and look.

Reaction Score
That was my initial feeling but it really comes down to his personal committment to sobriety.

Reaction Score
Wow...last I heard it was a rumor.
Moreno kept a very low profile, same as with Pujols.

Strange to see other owners playing Steinbrenner now. That's a lot of money to tie up in two guys. And you got Vernon Wells collecting $21 million next year too!

Reaction Score
That was my initial feeling but it really comes down to his personal committment to sobriety.
I agree with you Dan. He decided several years ago to straighten his life out and he did. Certainly, he could fall off the wagon but that could happen anywhere. I am totally jealous of the Angel outfield. The hotbed for baseball that used to reside on the east coast has clearly shifted west.

Reaction Score
Tyler Kepner, of the Times, strongly implied on YES last night that there were a lot of off-the-field issues with Hamilton that we never heard about.

Reaction Score
Cheddie -

Thats interesting because a buddy of mine swears he saw Hamilton in a bar one night drinking when he was out around Arlington. I never believed him but til this day he swears it was Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom