Andre Jackson announcing Wednesday | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson announcing Wednesday

Reaction Score
Jimmy Serrano not mad.
He wants to watch big-time college football and he lives in CT. and is a UConn football fan. It's understandable, he should move to Georgia.

It still doesn't excuse his little rants. A strictly UConn football fan ripping on UConn basketball is even more absurd than a strictly Duke football fan ripping on Duke basketball.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
He wants to watch big-time college football and he lives in CT. and is a UConn football fan. It's understandable, he should move to Georgia.

It still doesn't excuse his little rants. A strictly UConn football fan ripping on UConn basketball is even more absurd than a strictly Duke football fan ripping on Duke basketball.

Without UConn men’s basketball, Jimmy would be showing up to 15,000 bleacher seat Memorial Stadium ready to park in I Lot to watch his 1AA Huskies take on URI this week. He should be on his knees kissing center court at Gampel and licking Jim Calhoun’s Armani shoes. Basketball built this athletic department.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Georgia? Alabama!

I know the story. Going to BE is good for UConn men’s bb and bad for UConn’s men’s football. Some football fans are upset with the move. Came here expressing it and did not accept our overtures of sympathy.

Didn’t see him ripping UConn basketball. He ripped Boneyard men’s bb fans. Much worse. The audacity!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That's what that was?
Seriously?
Can’t see it any other way. Program is like a Phoenix rising again. You can’t diss a program going in the right direction. We’re not dissing Duke. We just despise them. We certainly can diss Syracuse.

Reaction Score
Rolling my eyes

What a tired act. Use your eyes man. The kid is gifted ... and I don’t care about any old ranking. Jackson. A few shooters in the 2019. One good big. You’ll do anything to claim you’ve got some prescient view of collapse.

Lol dude it’s an obvious troll job here. Most people got it but you, the self proclaimed genius WHO uses big words TO show everyone HOW brilliant he IS.

C

Chief00

I still don't get it? Sprint is my carrier. I unfortunately had to drop $600 bucks on a Galaxy S10 a week ago because I lost my s9 and didn't have insurance. I have like 10 chargers and docking stations and I still think the battery sucks on all of these.
New Apple battery is a game changer.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I still don't get it? Sprint is my carrier. I unfortunately had to drop $600 bucks on a Galaxy S10 a week ago because I lost my s9 and didn't have insurance. I have like 10 chargers and docking stations and I still think the battery sucks on all of these.

I’m assuming you aren’t around campus...sprint is abysmal around there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom