And we just blew past 150 ticket requests for Maggie Dixon (1/4/15 @MSG) | The Boneyard

And we just blew past 150 ticket requests for Maggie Dixon (1/4/15 @MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I'm off to a conference Tues... and then off for a real, live vacation with limited internet, much SCUBA and occasional rum drinks.

So, if you send in a request and don't get an email back from me between 8/23-8/30, imagine I hanging with Sergeant Major fishes... ;-)

If you are interested in tickets, email me a womenshoopsblog @ gmail.com. Include:

Name
Address
Number of Tickets

As soon as I put your request in the lovely excel, I'll drop you an email so you know it's in.

Let's see if we can break 140!!

TJI

The Skinny:

In the past, I've offered to purchase tickets for folks. It's on the honor system. The steps:

I put out an initial "Who want's tickets" call via the board and ask that folks email me with Name, # of Tickets and Address.

I put out a "last call" post and send out a "Please confirm" email.

Meanwhile, I'm talking to my contact at the Garden. (Assuming she's still there) She has been able to get us great seats at a group rate. ($40ish, IIRC?). When the tickets are available for purchase and printing, I snag 'em from the Garden.

You can't ask for a specific seat, but I to take some requests -- and when possible I try and group folks. I "seat" on a first come first row seated bases.

I then mail out the tix.

When people get the tix, folks either send me a check or give me cash at the game (which is pretty hysterical. I feel like an over-priced valet. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom