Amore: Looking At UConn’s Non-Conference Schedule | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Amore: Looking At UConn’s Non-Conference Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'd like to see a home-and-home series with Georgetown. Besides the tradition of the rivalry, it would be smart to get reps playing in the Verizon Center. It is a common NCAA tourney venue, not to mention a fun place to remenisce about the start of our 2011 run. UConn should be plenty comfortable booking trips to DC after all our visits to the White House.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Before this last season wasn't there talk about a home and home with Kansas. Not sure if it was Amore or Borges that reported that was a possibility. Maybe they were working on it before duke came up? Maybe working ion it for next year?

Reaction Score
Before this last season wasn't there talk about a home and home with Kansas. Not sure if it was Amore or Borges that reported that was a possibility. Maybe they were working on it before duke came up? Maybe working ion it for next year?

That could a positive or a negative.

C

Chief00

As a season ticket holder at both places for almost 25 years the quality of the home schedule is important and I don't feel Warde puts enough of weight on that filter. We play some great away and neutral games but clearly the ball was dropped on the home schedule. It's a weaker conference than we are used to so certain conference games are now the cupcake games. Not a surprise and the planning needed to be better. At the football event Warde pleaded with people to buy tickets - he needs to step up too - in the home schedule department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom