American Athletic Conference Games- Week 1 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

American Athletic Conference Games- Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Navy absolutely spanking Colgate in the first half. I like Tulsa to blow out FAU

Reaction Score
With a good look at the competition. Where y'all think we stand in the conference right now?

Reaction Score
I'm sticking to my original prediction of 6 or 7 wins and a bowl invite. UConn can clean up the mistakes they did make and it was nice to see only a handful to clean up. I was impressed in particular with no center/quarterback snafus but in saying that I can't recall many shotgun snaps. Johnson's personal foul really didn't hurt the team but Fatukasi's cost us 7 potential points and gave them points. Erase that and your looking at a possible 27-9 final score. The buzz saw part of the schedule starts after Army and if the pups can weather that storm to a .500 record going into the ECU game I believe they'll have a legit shot at that coveted bowl invite.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Other than the UCF loss, a decent weekend for the league.

For those that believe otherwise, UConn needs the AAC to be far and away the best G5 conference to get invited to a better league. No one is getting invited to the Big 10 out of the Sun Belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom