All ten toes are in for Kevin Ollie! | The Boneyard

All ten toes are in for Kevin Ollie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
A thread was started by Palatine questioning how fans will respond about KO if the team goes through a bad stretch.

Well I'm declaring right now I'm all in with KO. I have no problem with people wanting to wait. I thought I would start a thread in which those of us who are currently excited about KO can proclaim we are satisfied and have proof all season about our declaration. If things turn out good, bad or indifferent we have staked our claim, are unafraid to show it, and will not jump off the bandwagon if things turn badly.

I'm declaring all ten toes are in for Kevin. Come on husky fans. Join me if you have the courage to do so. And remember it's about the front of the shirt and not the number or name on the back!

Reaction Score
A thread was started by Palatine questioning how fans will respond about KO if the team goes through a bad stretch.

Well I'm declaring right now I'm all in with KO. I have no problem with people wanting to wait. I thought I would start a thread in which those of us who are currently excited about KO can proclaim we are satisfied and have proof all season about our declaration. If things turn out good, bad or indifferent we have staked our claim, are unafraid to show it, and will not jump off the bandwagon if things turn badly.

I'm declaring all ten toes are in for Kevin. Come on husky fans. Join me if you have the courage to do so. And remember it's about the front of the shirt and not the number or name on the back!
I'm in... with all the toes I have.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Nice.
uconnfan68, mauconnfan, huskyharry and I are the avant guard proclaiming KO is a slam dunk.

Fifty nine views with only four commits demonstrates we're either smarter than other people or more willing to throw caution to the wind! I contend we're smarter!

Reaction Score
poker-all-in.jpg

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Nice: A lot more in the avant guard:

fleudslipcon, uconnfan68, mauconnfan, huskyharry, aceboon, FfldCntyFan, 8893, imn1, patrick, tcf15, dante, Glaston Tim, RichZ, Dove, Sportsman5, huskiesnyc, GemParty, DogBreath2u, joober jones, Clockshop, Huskies4ever, 61cygni, ChrisSmithsPart, Kitaman, warbler13, Rockymtnroads, HuskyfanDan, OkaForPrez, tykurez, CL82, Brachacho, ibleedhuskblue, RodeickSpode and counting. I hope I have to keep adding folks.

I think a name should be considered for this group: Ten Toe Boneyarders or TTB for short.

33 people in out of 1527 views. Not bad!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I've been in the Ollie corner since way before he got the job. I want him to coach the Huskies as long as JC did, and bring us another 3 championships.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Hey, I'm in. Also, got to count those of us who are on The Bandwagon! That's kind of a joint KO/JC "all in" sort of thing.
Those folks got to come here and put themselves on the foul line. This thread will be bumped all season and those on the sideline will either throw Cuse oranges at us or wish they had jumped in when we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom