Alex Karaban | The Boneyard

Alex Karaban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Just had to take a victory lap from my Aug 2021 post​

Ricker

JoinedSep 2, 2011Messages1,340Reaction Score14,468
OMG!! How do I send a thank you note to Tom Moore and what do I owe him!!

It has been a privilege to be of service. (tongue firmly in cheek)

If Sanogo, Clingan, Karaban, doesn't kick ass, I'm going to have to be man enough to own it on the Boneyard. They gave me ALL of my top targets I wanted to build around as a multi-year core to surround with athletes.

Time to celebrate UCONN IS BACK

Reactions:Askgreek, bigknight3, UKemba15 and 91 others

Reaction Score
Hey Guys,

AK needs 20 lbs. of muscle for next year, an outside shot makeover in his shooting form for more consistency, & a more fearless attitude when driving to the hoop or guarding tougher front courtman one on one near the hoop.

He's got everything else Including the unteachable quality of making everyone around him better on every play. Alex is a GREAT TEAMMATE!

AK is one of the key architects of these back to back National Championships. Alex lives for the team! Bravo!!

Father Demo

Reaction Score
Hey Guys,

AK needs 20 lbs. of muscle for next year, an outside shot makeover in his shooting form for more consistency, & a more fearless attitude when driving to the hoop or guarding tougher front courtman one on one near the hoop.

He's got everything else Including the unteachable quality of making everyone around him better on every play. Alex is a GREAT TEAMMATE!

AK is one of the key architects of these back to back National Championships. Alex lives for the team! Bravo!!

Father Demo

I don’t think you change the shot it works for him he just struggled as of late it happens. But 15-20 more pounds I agree he’ll be a stud on the interior. Still a wonderful player and he had some tremendous offensive rebounds in clutch situations last night. Tough kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom