OT: - Albany expected to part ways with Killings | The Boneyard

OT: Albany expected to part ways with Killings

Reaction Score
That's too bad. I always hate to hear about someone losing their job even if they have plenty of money saved and their salary is greater than most of the general public. However, it's the nature of the coaching profession and going from 13-18 to 8-23 doesn't inspire confidence.

Reaction Score
Not sure what happened with his role as an assistant coach at Marquette, but he should have stayed in Milwaukee if he could have. His move to Albany was a disaster from day one and frankly, he should have been canned last season when he allegedly assaulted a player, who sued Killings and the school. The ghost of Will Brown is haunting Albany.

Reaction Score
Not sure what happened with his role as an assistant coach at Marquette, but he should have stayed in Milwaukee if he could have. His move to Albany was a disaster from day one and frankly, he should have been canned last season when he allegedly assaulted a player, who sued Killings and the school. The ghost of Will Brown is haunting Albany.

Damn I didn’t know about that the assault. The only thing I knew about Albany basketball is that they put a scare into UConn in the #1 vs #16 match up in the 2006 NCAAT.

Yeah he should have been fired last year after that assault.

Reaction Score

They did fire him and then caved. He admitted to physically assaulting the kid because there were a bunch of witnesses, it's pretty crazy he kept his job.

Reaction Score
Andre's brother Marcus Jackson plays there. I wonder what he does now

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He was a dumpster fire at Albany.

Reaction Score
I went to the Albany game at UVM last week and he was very enthusiastic on the sidelines. Really energetic and his team played hard.

Reaction Score
Kimani Young insurance? Has a long record as strong recruiter. Mixed bag with a little player trouble. Jut thinking head.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Kimani Young insurance? Has a long record as strong recruiter. Mixed bag with a little player trouble. Jut thinking head.

Did you read the part above where he allegedly assaulted a player? I'll pass.

Reaction Score
Now if Alabama would part ways with killings.
Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

You’re not stupid, so how come your posts are?

Do you know how stupid this one is? If we build a machine to measure stupid, you would have broken it right here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom