A'ja Wilson.... | The Boneyard

A'ja Wilson....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was excited about the opportunity to see A Wilson play in my hometown this weekend at the Carolina Invitational, but she may be out with a Concussion. I hope she's ok, Head injuries are very scary. Still will be attending the Tournament, a lot of Out Of State Teams will be there. I will also get to see the Wake Forest signee Amber Campbell, and the Baylor signee Dekeiya Cohen. Get well A Wilson. #CharlestonSC

HGN

Reaction Score
A'ja , Take care and I hope all is well.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
It goes without saying [so of course I feel obliged to say it] but if you go and A'ja plays, please give us your courtside evaluation of her game. Please!

Reaction Score
MY assessments of A'ja Wilson: Runs the floor really well, and always keeps her head. . Doesn't mean she'll pass it, but at least she's looking up. Excellent passer when she does pass the ball. Saw at least 3 fastbreaks where 2 of her Teamies were WIDE open and she didn't give it up. She can also get the basket at will in transition. Would like to see her take her Girl off the dribble instead of picking it up when her defender closes in. She has the speed and athletic ability. Think of a Gazelle in the open Field.

She was matched up against a smaller, better footwork, post player. The game got really chippy when the 6'0 Center was getting the best of her, her footwork was amazing. On offense Wilson was GREAT, got plenty of O Boards and putbacks. But her defense wasn't that great. I caught her standing near the FT line several times watching as her shorter teammates battled for the rebound. Overall, I give her a B-. Wherever she choose to go, will be getting a great player. #20

Reaction Score
A little more footage. I am not that great at catching great moments, but I tried. #20 Cant miss her, tallest player on the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom