A'ja Wilson to South Carolina | The Boneyard

A'ja Wilson to South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't EVER do that to a guy with heart stuff!! My wife nailed me early this AM (still in bed) with her umpteenth straight victory.......my moniker for this day is "Win-NONE". SShe was trying to get me to see a blue bird in the cedar tree. ((Actually had one land on my shoulder the other day (no not a cedar tree.... I hand tame wild birds) ala the song, so I was set up good for her joke. It carried no message from SC, though)). THE APRIL FOOL
PS I do think that with this great bunch of guards the staff has lined up, plus the guts this team is showing, Wilson and other Bigs would be kinda foolish to pass up UCONN...and the families can see us on TV virtually every game

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Funny.

But I agree with cohenzone, eric to the North Pole would also be funny.
and very cold...!! I'm not a Polar Bear. That kind of temp would not be fun for me!!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
My friend got me really really really good this morning......... so I figured no one else would get me again for the rest of the day. Boy was I wrong :p

HGN

Reaction Score
Eric , that was mean man !!! Just down right MEAN. Most of us are just breathing a sigh of relief. And wishing we could get our hands around your neck for causing blood pressure problems to spike. ..... And that ain't no joke.:)

Reaction Score
Hmmm, I was already celebrating nobody fooled me today (it's already evening here).......... Guess I shouldn't have counted my chickens before they were hatched ;)

Reaction Score
Hmmm, I was already celebrating nobody fooled me today (it's already evening here).......... Guess I shouldn't have counted my chickens before they were hatched ;)

PREB: umm, am thinkin they were supposed to hatch yesterday? Might have saved you a little grief. ((If that is a Doty avatar there, like I say, "Shoot the damn ball!)) :)

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
and very cold...!! I'm not a Polar Bear. That kind of temp would not be fun for me!!
Don't worry, with climate change underway, people will be going ice skating in SD and surfing at the Pole.

Reaction Score
When I saw this, my first response was
"Oh Well, another one we miss out on"... then I noticed that some of you believe it to be an April Fool's joke, and I had not thought of that. Of course if this is a joke it is a sick and twisted one and the person who came up with it should be ashamed of themselves....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom