AJ Storr to Kansas | The Boneyard

AJ Storr to Kansas

Reaction Score
So he committed to Illinois, decommitted, then committed to SJU, then portaled to Wiscy, now portaled to Kansas? Will he be the first 4 schools in 4 years guy?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
So he committed to Illinois, decommitted, then committed to SJU, then portaled to Wiscy, now portaled to Kansas? Will he be the first 4 schools in 4 years guy?
Look at his high school track record. Lots of mileage.

Reaction Score
I honestly don’t think Self know what he’s doing - don’t sense he puts any stock into character or sum of all parts, just looks at an open position and takes the guy with the best PPG. It’s not roster building, more talent collecting (ie Dickinson). It feels somewhat cultureless in approach. Hurley chess, Self checkers.

Reaction Score
I honestly don’t think Self know what he’s doing - don’t sense he puts any stock into character or sum of all parts, just looks at an open position and takes the guy with the best PPG. It’s not roster building, more talent collecting (ie Dickinson). It feels somewhat cultureless in approach. Hurley chess, Self checkers.
“We clearly have all of the resources in place and we’ll continue to do that at UConn, but we’ve got to make sure that it is a two-way street and I think a lot of schools miss on that. They look at just production and numbers and talent. You’re not putting together an All-Star team, you’re putting together a team that’s gotta be able to function.”

Reaction Score
The good news is that Kansas was one of the McNeely suitors, and this would seem to clog up their roster with a ball hound that no incoming freshman would want to play with. Storr is Caleb Love light, never met a shot he didn't like. Nothing about him says winning player to me.

Reaction Score

I find it pretty fascinating. There's more than one way to win a title. Sometimes overwhelming talent with a good coach is enough. Harris and Adams are perfect glue guys, so it's not like they're playing 1v1v1v1v1. I think they're still involved with Rylan Griffen even after Storr committed.

I hope we play again this year.

Reaction Score
I find it pretty fascinating. There's more than one way to win a title. Sometimes overwhelming talent with a good coach is enough. Harris and Adams are perfect glue guys, so it's not like they're playing 1v1v1v1v1.

I hope we play again this year.
Kansas guys I know wish Harris and Dickinson would just move on already.

Reaction Score
I'm sure the silly lists that the talking heads come out with will have Kansas and Duke as the teams to beat but no way in hell will Kansas actually be the team to beat.
Both of them are stockpiling talent without a great deal of care about how they fit.

Reaction Score
Lot of big names on that roster! Lot of attitudes and egos as well

Let’s see if Self can keep it all under control. I’d imagine they aren’t done yet either. They’ll either be title contenders, or they’ll implode

Reaction Score
He’s a high paid temporary worker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom