After watching that first half, I now know I could never coach | The Boneyard

After watching that first half, I now know I could never coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Or at the very least I'd definately be of the Bob Knight variety

Atleast 3 or 4 kids would of been choked out in that locker room, and I wouldn't of thought twice about it.
Easily the sorriest first half I've seen, and that's including the the 09-10 season....the major thing that has propelled this team to a 14-5 record, HEART, is no where to be found

Lets see how KO deals with this in his first go around as head honcho (hopefully he's nothing like me)

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Yeah, not a bad start to the second half. Apparently not a single player choked in the process. That spurt to start the second half was pretty amazing after the way the first half went.

Reaction Score
KO's timeout meeting with the team at the 27 second mark first half was just a prelude of what happened in the locker room. Would've loved to have been the proverbial fly on the wall for that one as the "not swaering too much preacher style" left the house I'm sure........and it worked. Impressive!

Reaction Score
The way the press worked at disrupting USFs offense and creating offense from defense for us I'm surprised we didn't try it sooner. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom