AE at UCONN men's game | The Boneyard

AE at UCONN men's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watching the UCONN men's game just now and after comnercial break early in 2nd Half, Fox camera shows AE sitting in her seat at Gampel moving to the music. What the heck? She can't play tomorrow but enjoying the men's game?

Reaction Score
Any one aware of what UCONN is saying about her injury, or the time frame for her being out?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I guess she's not that hurt (ankle or foot injury??) if she can go to the men's game but can't play tomorrow.
She’s probably in a walking boot. Geez, she’s a student. She wants to spend time with her friends. Let her be a kid - she can be a pro player and live her life around basketball later.

Reaction Score
She’s probably in a walking boot. Geez, she’s a student. She wants to spend time with her friends. Let her be a kid - she can be a pro player and live her life around basketball later.
Exactly. This is their winter break. The school is pretty much shut down, nothing to do, no on on campus besides athletes. The comments here and on fb make me shake my head. Some are suggesting to go grab a volleyball player to accomodate the minimum on the bench...I just can't with these people....

Reaction Score
How can she play in a game that's postponed? Dancing in a confined space vs playing in a competitive basketball game are totally different.I'm watching the game, missed seeing her dance. I imagine it was mostly upper body and keeping most of the weight off her foot/ankle.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
How can she play in a game that's postponed? Dancing in a confined space vs playing in a competitive basketball game are totally different.I'm watching the game, missed seeing her dance. I imagine it was mostly upper body and keeping most of the weight off her foot/ankle.
The OP said she was sitting and shoulder dancing .

What people find to complain about….:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I completely agree with original poster. All student-athletes should stay in their dorms/apartments when not playing or going to class.

How dare Ms. Edwards chair dance whilst having a tweaked ankle at huge basketball game that's happening at the school she attends?? HOW DARE SHE MOVE TO THE MUSIC?!?!?!? How dare she smile?! How dare she have fun?!

I hope Geno and Coach Dailey respond appropriately. Perhaps a 1 game suspension? Nay, that's too little....year long suspension I say!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I completely agree with original poster. All student-athletes should stay in their dorms/apartments when not playing or going to class.

How dare Ms. Edwards chair dance whilst having a tweaked ankle at huge basketball game that's happening at the school she attends?? HOW DARE SHE MOVE TO THE MUSIC?!?!?!? How dare she smile?! How dare she have fun?!

I hope Geno and Coach Dailey respond appropriately. Perhaps a 1 game suspension? Nay, that's too little....year long suspension I say!
You might want to add one of these after the bold print, someone might not get it, just saying. ;) or :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Watching the UCONN men's game just now and after comnercial break early in 2nd Half, Fox camera shows AE sitting in her seat at Gampel moving to the music. What the heck? She can't play tomorrow but enjoying the men's game?
What's wrong with letting these kids be kids ? They had no say in the decision to postpone the DePaul game.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score

Waiting for the replies to Rings R Us from the people that can't recognize sarcasm...

Reaction Score
I guess she's not that hurt (ankle or foot injury??) if she can go to the men's game but can't play tomorrow.
There is a big difference between 'go to the men's game" and "play tomorrow's game". One is just sitting or standing and watching the game, the other needs very physical playing.

Reaction Score
I was a little surprised to see her at the game. I wondered where the rest of the team was. FYI, she was dancing in her seat which is probably possible even if her leg was amputated. Maybe we need to lighten up just a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom