Adamec; lengthy article on a visitor tonight! | The Boneyard

Adamec; lengthy article on a visitor tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The comments on these articles are really weird and barely understandable! Ah, the internet! :cool:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The comments on these articles are really weird and barely understandable! Ah, the internet! :cool:
I had to reply to the comment. The only thing I understood was he referred to her as "another Chong". Not sure if that's correct or not, but Saniya will have a huge opportunity to show what she can do this season and I believe she's up for the challenge. I think when all is said and done, we will be pretty happy if AEH ends up a player "like Chong"... Not every one can be Kia Nurse or Moriah Jefferson...

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Serious question. AEH committed to UCONN before she completed her sophomore year of HS.
I realize it is just a verbal but is she the youngest play to ever commit to UCONN WBB?

Reaction Score

Ah Chap rides again. Wonder what goes on in his mind oral does he hate UConn that much. So happy he is no longer posting here, at first I thought he was just being funny, now I know he is wacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom