Adamec: interesting facts on Kia Nurse | The Boneyard

Adamec: interesting facts on Kia Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Carl's blog has the following:

Kia is the younger sister of Raquel Nurse...a former Syracuse player. I actually remember her a bit.
Kia's Dad is none other than Donovan McNabb....just retired NFL QB.

Reaction Score

Kia is the younger sister of Raquel Nurse...a former Syracuse player. I actually remember her a bit.

I think someone has their facts wrong.

I think Kia is Raquel "Roxy" Nurse's sister who is married to Donovan McNabb. I don't think Donovan is really old enought o have a 17 yr old daughter.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

I think Kia is Raquel "Roxy" Nurse's sister who is married to Donovan McNabb. I don't think Donovan is really old enought o have a 17 yr old daughter.

Not exactly. Raquel Nurse, who is married to McNabb, is Kia's aunt. Kia's sister Tamika Nurse played basketball at Oregon and finished at Bowling Green.

Reaction Score

Just curious, why is this important to anyone....

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
ok, but other than the "sister" actually being an "aunt", the "dad" being an "uncle", those two actually being married, the sister's name actually being "Tamika", and Syracuse actually being Oregon, then Bowling Green....blake nailed it...;) (just funning you blake...)

Reaction Score

He's 36 years old so he's old enough to have a daughter that age.

Reaction Score
Having previously been a fan of recruiting Kathryn Westbeld, and having had that wish quashed, I am now switching allegiance and now covet recruitment of Kia Nurse :)

Query: has anyone done a comparison of how the two - Westbeld & Nurse - compare one to the other?
If so please post.

For starters:

Westbeld---6-2
Nurse--------6-1 (some sources 6-0)

Nurse -- wing or guard
Westbeld -- post or wing

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
If she pledges herself to Connecticut,I beleve she has an excellent chance to become a really good player.She has the tools and desire,and she will have the best chance to blossom with our coaching staff.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Having previously been a fan of recruiting Kathryn Westbeld, and having had that wish quashed, I am now switching allegiance and now covet recruitment of Kia Nurse :)

Query: has anyone done a comparison of how the two - Westbeld & Nurse - compare one to the other?
If so please post.

For starters:

Westbeld---6-2
Nurse--------6-1 (some sources 6-0)

Nurse -- wing or guard
Westbeld -- post or wing

I don't see your point in wanting to compare these two players.

HGN

Reaction Score
This post has Confirmed to me that we need some News.......Bad.:) And that anything will do until practice starts.

Please let the season begin.

Reaction Score
I don't see your point in wanting to compare these two players.

No problem. I will elaborate. Recruiting is done in order to fill positions 1-5. I know you know what they are. When it appears recruiting has ceased on one player (Westbeld) and picked up on another (Nurse), comparison might be a useful posting pastime. I said "might be" to mean I think it is.

You agree?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
This post has Confirmed to me that we need some News.......Bad.:) And that anything will do until practice starts.

Please let the season begin.
Hey - I have a hot rumor ... Geno is going to coach the USA National team through 2016. Will that do?

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
No problem. I will elaborate. Recruiting is done in order to fill positions 1-5. I know you know what they are. When it appears recruiting has ceased on one player (Westbeld) and picked up on another (Nurse), comparison might be a useful posting pastime. I said "might be" to mean I think it is.

You agree?
No.

HGN

Reaction Score
Hey - I have a hot rumor ... Geno is going to coach the USA National team through 2016. Will that do?
UcMiami , yep, that's a good start..........We need news man !! People on this board getting the 'Ticks' , necks and heads jerking and twitching. Members suffering from LON-OH. Lack Of News -On Huskies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom