Adamec: from Colorado! a big from 2017...new name? | The Boneyard

Adamec: from Colorado! a big from 2017...new name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
http://snyuconn.com/uconn/texan-williams-has-united-front-at-u-16-trials/#more-16119

The Dean of The Horde is going the extra mile...extra miles....to cover our favorite team.
The link is to his latest blog on a Texas kid...6'4"...2017'er....has UConn on a very early list.
We need to have MoJeff be the first of a regular pipeline to Texas.

Might be worthwhile to keep a very sharp eye on Carl's blogs in the next few days.
I would guess that an Andra story might pop up at some point.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Jade Williams has been UConn's radar for more than a year. I saw her play with Texas United a couple times. She's lean, quick, and raw offensively. Unlike, say, Megan Walker it's going to take a while before it's clear how good Williams will be down the road.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Incidentally, there are at least 5 other players on UConn's radar who are trying out for the under-16 team:

Kasiyahna Kushkituah, Honesty Grayson, Bexley Wallace, Lindsey Jarosinski, and Aquira DeCosta.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I've seen her play. She plays for our rival school (I work at a high school in Plano). Her high school is becoming a basketball factory, the boys' side produced Julius Randle, among others. She's good, but very raw, I'd say.

Liberty Christian, the school that beat Prestonwood in the finals, is very good and very well coached. They have the Hand twins who are both heading to Marist. There is so much talent down here, it's insane.

Reaction Score
I've seen her play. She plays for our rival school (I work at a high school in Plano). Her high school is becoming a basketball factory, the boys' side produced Julius Randle, among others. She's good, but very raw, I'd say.

Liberty Christian, the school that beat Prestonwood in the finals, is very good and very well coached. They have the Hand twins who are both heading to Marist. There is so much talent down here, it's insane.

I will have to ask my nephew about her when I see him. He is a P/SG in the starting line up for the Boys varsity team so he may know about her.

Reaction Score
“I’ve narrowed it down. ... I want to get better as a player and try to help players around me get better. I want to grow as a player so even past college if I want to do something more, go pro, be an Olympian, I’ll be prepared for that.”

Flat out there is NO OTHER PLACE BETTER FOR THAT than UCONN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom