acc game: pitt vs cuse | The Boneyard

acc game: pitt vs cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Two programs notorious for choking. I'm sure someone will f up something down the stretch.

Syracuse sucks and their coach is a whiny brat that just chokes non stop. Pittsburgh sucks and their coach is an idiot who chokes non stop.

Reaction Score
...and the Cuse "head coach in waiting" is rockin' the Gene Keady starter kit hairstyle. Time to face the facts young man...

Not a big fan of PITT, but it's always enjoyable to watch the Orange go down.

Reaction Score
It is unbelievable how little I care about either of these schools anymore. This game used to mean something- now I just want everyone in the building to get the flu (not terrible- just a mild case). Oh and herpes (not terrible- just a mild case) and maybe irritable bowel syndrome (this could be full on and life long).

Reaction Score
MCW was getting 15 assists against the likes of Adelphi and RPI but things have changed for him and his adjustment has been horrid..........he's not a real good team guy, saw him jogging back on D a few times. JB said that Pitt was the best team they have played all year........again go figure with their early season scheduling??:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom