Abu article | The Boneyard

Abu article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sounds like he's most impressed by Florida.

Oh, and I've been to Maryland's campus a few times. I don't think anyone has anything to worry about really.

Reaction Score

Oh, and I've been to Maryland's campus a few times. I don't think anyone has anything to worry about really.[/quot

I'll send him daily updates of the crime in the surrounding area and weekly updates on the crime on campus. If they had it to redo no way does the campus get put there!

Reaction Score
http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=1274 He basically has good things to say about every program that is recruiting him. Connecticut: “I watched them play Fordham. I liked it. I have a good relationship with Kevin Ollie and the other coaches. It was nice. I enjoyed myself on the UCONN visit.”

Oh, and I've been to Maryland's campus a few times. I don't think anyone has anything to worry about really.
Used to stay at a hotel next to the Maryland campus and there isn't much in the College Park area. They do have an outstanding golf course and DC isn't far.

Reaction Score
This is the kid I think UConn needs most. He's #1 on my wish list. I was hoping he would stay under the radar and UConn could snatch him up. PC has been all over him for quite some time. Now it seems like a lot of other top schools are onto him too. Ugh... Ollie put a full court press on him!

Reaction Score
I was surprised from your other post that PC wasn't one of the schools he commented on. He certainly went over a lot of schools.

Reaction Score
I was surprised from your other post that PC wasn't one of the schools he commented on. He certainly went over a lot of schools.

I'm not sure where some folks got I was a PC fan, but it's been well documented that Ed Cooley has been to many of Abu's games & most summer camp games last year. And Abu has publicly stated he appreciated it & it means a lot. I believe it's in the video, in a prior forum. My thing is I don't want UConn to miss the boat on him and let someone else get him. Cooley already signed a couple high level recruits this past year in Ledo & Dunn. And at one point, Noel was considering PC... So PC has been doing well recruiting lately. I just don't want UConn to recruit him lightly.

Here's the video from the other forum.
http://www.newenglandrecruitingreport.com/news/article/2984/Abu-Adds-Florida-Offer-Video.php

Reaction Score
I get the feeling with Abu that he makes a point of saying something nice about every program, at least from the other article I read about him. This reporter was there for a piece on PC's "top" recruit and specifically asked about Cooley, so it doesn't surprise me that he responded positively. I find it telling that when a more general article was done, PC wasn't one of the several schools he mentioned. It may be nothing, but it seems like if they were at or near the top, he wouldn't need a directed question about PC to include them in the discussion.

Reaction Score
Cooley is all over him.... will he sit behind uconn or pc bench?

Reaction Score
Cooley is all over him.... will he sit behind uconn or pc bench?
The Abdul Malik-Abu tweet was about last nights Providence game. He went last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom