About 3 years ago... | The Boneyard

About 3 years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We were in the same position playing SDSU in the Sweet 16. That week was one of the most entertaining I can remember, mainly due to the interaction with their fans. Out of all the fans of other teams that come through here they were probably the most bizzare. Wish there was a way I could draw those posts up from back then...Kawai Leonard - huge hands, long arms. 24-1 at sea level...Huskies have no chance, etc.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Iowa is in the Great Plains so I doubt we'll hear anyone talking about how they played at altitude.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
You know it's funny you mention it, as reports of what internet ISU fans are saying have been trickling in, they are reminding me more and more of internet SDSU fans, who just did not know what they had coming to them.

Reaction Score
We were in the same position playing SDSU in the Sweet 16. That week was one of the most entertaining I can remember, mainly due to the interaction with their fans. Out of all the fans of other teams that come through here they were probably the most bizzare. Wish there was a way I could draw those posts up from back then...Kawai Leonard - huge hands, long arms. 24-1 at sea level...Huskies have no chance, etc.

Yah and i was going back and forth with those fans personally at the time as well and posting here.. I had just moved back from San Diego a year prior.

The whole elevation thing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer