Aaliyah a candidate for the Katrina McClain Award | The Boneyard

Aaliyah a candidate for the Katrina McClain Award

Reaction Score
I think she should win it. I saw the list of nominees and Pili and Reese are on it. But let's be honest, Edwards has played the whole season and she IMO is the MVP for UCONN which is highly ranked!!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think Pili is worthy too. Reese should not win it even tho she's still being talked about as one of the top 3 NPOY candidates. Voters need to pay attention to what's happened this season (Reese being sidelined by Mulkey, etc.)

Pili is averaging over 22 PPG. In the game i watched (their upset of UCLA), I noticed she is their main go-to player. I think the award will likely go to her.

Reaction Score
I think Pili is worthy too. Reese should not win it even tho she's still being talked about as one of the top 3 NPOY candidates. Voters need to pay attention to what's happened this season (Reese being sidelined by Mulkey, etc.)

Pili is averaging over 22 PPG. In the game i watched (their upset of UCLA), I noticed she is their main go-to player. I think the award will likely go to her.
Pilli should prevail over either Reese or Edwards

Reaction Score
VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN (once a day.... start your day off right... the Husky Way )
Go Paige (Ann Meyers Drysdale Award - SG)! GO Aaliyah (Katrina McClain Award)!
hoophallawards.com

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN (once a day.... start your day off right... the Husky Way )
Go Paige (Ann Meyers Drysdale Award - SG)! GO Aaliyah (Katrina McClain Award)!
hoophallawards.com
Link takes you to a list of the nominees for men and women for 2024 and some other stuff, but I couldn't find anywhere to vote. What am I missing?

Reaction Score

If you go purely off stats then Reese will most likely win. She scores every night but most importantly she plays good defense and rebounds the heck out of the basketball. I don't particularly like her personal stuff but she a good college BB player. I like AE too. I think she is a fantastic player but without another big too much is put on her and it effects her stats and that is what most voters will look at.

Reaction Score
Really happy to see all of her work throughout the years continue to pay off. She deserves this recognition!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Aaliyah, Ms. Bring It, is a great battler who fights every play. I'd love to see her get that award.

Sakibomb25

Yamasaki Let the Good Times Roll
Reaction Score
Link takes you to a list of the nominees for men and women for 2024 and some other stuff, but I couldn't find anywhere to vote. What am I missing?
According to the press release above, voting begins on January 26.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom