A Poll for winner of craziest and/or dumbest boneyard idea | The Boneyard

A Poll for winner of craziest and/or dumbest boneyard idea

What is the craziest and/or dumbest boneyard idea???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is this like Chicago? Can I vote a few times? Or as one of my friends used to say, "I voted for that guy 5 times, in 3 different elections!"

Reaction Score
Very tough question, I would like to suggest the following additions:

1.) B, C & E

OR

2.) All the above

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
The winner goes to the administrators for coming up with the Boneyard.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
How does going independent in football and we should join the BE get separate slots? They're both Nelson ideas that require each other to happen! Fun poll

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The dumbest idea, subscribed to by 90% of this board, is to do nothing and hope for the Big 10 to extend an invitation for some reason.

Reaction Score
The dumbest idea, subscribed to by 90% of this board, is to do nothing and hope for the Big 10 to extend an invitation for some reason.
We have a better chance at success doing that than anything you've suggested. Time to STFU.

Reaction Score
All things remaining equal, football independence is completely out of the question because the bowl framework and the scheduling difficulties make it pretty much impossible.

However if that were to somehow change, we could secure some bowl alliances and sustainable scheduling, standing on our own two feet someday would be more appealing than being stuck in a conference that is basically Conference USA.

Reaction Score
Going independent in football is a really dumb idea. A better idea would be to play 12 intersquad games each year. We can keep all the revenue and cut down on travel expenses since every game is home game - for both teams..

Should help with recruiting too since we can offer twice as many starting opportunites as everyone else.

If the teams split the series 6-6 they would both be bowl eligible and could play each other again in a bowl game.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Your plan is to burn everything down. Obviously the school's plan is to exceed expectations based on the present reality.

My plan is to show some cojones and at least try and succeed as opposed to accept a slow death. If we are going to die, why would you want us to die on our knees?

Reaction Score
My plan is to show some cojones and at least try and succeed as opposed to accept a slow death. If we are going to die, why would you want us to die on our knees?

That sounds good, but whenever you outline your plan, that scene from The Dark Knight, where the Joker burns the cash comes to mind.

Reaction Score
Thelma_Louise_cliff-1.jpg

Here's Nelson's plan.

Reaction Score

Have I missed it or have you posted what you think our football schedule would look like as an independent?

Reaction Score
Have I missed it or have you posted what you think our football schedule would look like as an independent?

I have it on good authority that Warde is working on the following for out first year as a FB independent.

Home
Any NE FCS School
Penn State
Alabama
USC
Oklahoma
Oregon
LSU
Michigan

Neutral Site (With UConn control of the gate)
Notre Dame
Texas

Away
FSU
Clemson

Reaction Score
I have it on good authority that Warde is working on the following for out first year as a FB independent.

Home
Any NE FCS School
Penn State
Alabama
USC
Oklahoma
Oregon
LSU
Michigan

Neutral Site (With UConn control of the gate)
Notre Dame
Texas

Away
FSU
Clemson
For giving the world Yale, we should have such a schedule. Kiss our feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom