Not open for further replies.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
Unknown.jpeg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Oh yeah. I even know the time I'm going buy them.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
So rolling rock is going to be the drink of choice tonight? I don't hate it

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
So rolling rock is going to be the drink of choice tonight? I don't hate it
Rolling Rock, a.k.a The Sacreds, was christened the Official Boneyard Brew back in the halcyon days of early 1999. They carried us through the BE tourney (like a wrecking ball), guided us through the regionals(including the nerve-wracking Gonzaga game, from which I still haven't recovered) and capped things off with a sterling victory over Dook.
The Sacreds are as part of the mojo as Swamason, Winning and Senhor Testiculo. Therefore, ergo,get some, shut up and drink them.

Reaction Score
Rolling Rock, a.k.a The Sacreds, was christened the Official Boneyard Brew back in the halcyon days of early 1999. They carried us through the BE tourney (like a wrecking ball), guided us through the regionals(including the nerve-wracking Gonzaga game, from which I still haven't recovered) and capped things off with a sterling victory over Dook.
The Sacreds are as part of the mojo as Swamason, Winning and Senhor Testiculo. Therefore, ergo,get some, shut up and drink them.
As much as ? AS MUCH AS ?!!?!?! Blasphemer!!!

Sacreds and wings ARE the mojo. All other mojo power is derived from the power of the wings and sacreds. Come on. Lets be serious here.

Charlie Sheen had no mojo until he ate the wings and drank the sacreds. And Testiculo ? Dipped in RR and wing sauce! How do you think they got their power ?

PS - just an fyi: don't try this at home. dipping your boys in beer and wing sauce will not, contrary to popular belief, prevent testicular cancer. Quite the contrary.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
When I went to get a six pack of Latrobe's finest, I could tell others had preceded me. Someone in Farmington is contributing to the mojo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom