A lot of attention on Twitter over this video | The Boneyard

A lot of attention on Twitter over this video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes but about 30 seconds later he pretty much said the criticism of AD having no motivation was unfair. I just have a feeling that all Lamb was doing was echoing what Calhoun said about him because that was the quick and easy answer

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I've been following Goodman for about a year now, and I don't think I've seen him say one positive thing about this team. I guess he's said some positive stuff in the past about Uconn, but he couldn't stand the collection of players we had last year.

Reaction Score
Yes but about 30 seconds later he pretty much said the criticism of AD having no motivation was unfair. I just have a feeling that all Lamb was doing was echoing what Calhoun said about him because that was the quick and easy answer
This is the most likely scenario.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1) Lamb is a pretty well spoken kid.
2) Without the Tourney ban AD comes back after Calhoun tells him that people qre questioning his desire to play the game and his motor, hopeful with renewed energy and focus. It's a shame, he didn't get that chance.

Reaction Score
No...

1) Lamb is a pretty well spoken kid.
2) Without the Tourney ban AD comes back after Calhoun tells him that people qre questioning his desire to play the game and his motor, hopeful with renewed energy and focus. It's a shame, he didn't get that chance.

Reaction Score
I guess he's said some positive stuff in the past about Uconn, but he couldn't stand the collection of players we had last year.

Is that so outrageous when some of the players themselves probably couldn't even stand each other? Let's be honest, even from our perspective last year's team wasn't easy to root for (especially in comparison to the year before).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom