A group of Big Ten presidents have begun exploratory discussions on expansion in light of Pac 12 uncertainty, industry sources tell Yahoo Sports. | The Boneyard

A group of Big Ten presidents have begun exploratory discussions on expansion in light of Pac 12 uncertainty, industry sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Explain Rutgers.

This is the NYC DMA. Does anyone else have any other stupid questions before I break for lunch?

IMG-7151.jpg

Reaction Score
To the OP, this makes perfect sense. The BIG should want to be in those markets and I think Cal and Stanford are in play as well.

Right about now FSU and Clemson are losing their respective minds and I have to believe they have hired every slime ball attorney available to try to break the GORs.

This is all going to be super messy, probably litigious and will have nothing whatsoever to do with student athletics. Professional sports franchises associated with universities......YUCK!

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
To the OP, this makes perfect sense. The BIG should want to be in those markets and I think Cal and Stanford are in play as well.

Right about now FSU and Clemson are losing their respective minds and I have to believe they have hired every slime ball attorney available to try to break the GORs.

This is all going to be super messy, probably litigious and will have nothing whatsoever to do with student athletics. Professional sports franchises associated with universities......YUCK!
I’m hearing the B1G won’t go past 18 right now. They’re saving room for ND/ACC schools.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
A lot of people were also very certain we'd never go to the Big East, which doesn't mean I think this is happening.
I do question why they want some West Coast leftovers rather than shoring up the East Coast, but what do I know

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This is the NYC DMA. Does anyone else have any other stupid questions before I break for lunch?

IMG-7151.jpg
So this is what you do during your day job. Look at maps.

Reaction Score
I always knew those B1G thugs will come in at the last second and cause a massive problem for everyone. Thanks to their actions, we are pretty much screwed if B12 take Utah over us.

Reactions: DCT

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom