A Duke Fan wager | The Boneyard

A Duke Fan wager

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
So if UConn wins, the Duke fans stay away from the Boneyard for 2 weeks unless they post photos in UCONN clothing?
If Duke wins, Duke fans stay away from the Boneyard for 2 years unless they post photos in UCONN clothing and a majority vote let's them back on the island....

I jest of course, I want @triaddukefan to be able to reply to any and all trolling he may experience... @CamrnCrz1974 , I am a bit more sensitive to so please troll him but in a more respectful manner.

:p

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I thought this was going to be a serious bet like @triaddukefan having to abstain from Cheerwine for a month or something.

giphy.gif

That's child's play. I haven't had a Cheerwine since yesterday

Reaction Score
Who plays basketball......Nika plays basketball.

Who plays defense.....Duke plays defense.

Reaction Score
So if UConn wins, the Duke fans stay away from the Boneyard for 2 weeks unless they post photos in UCONN clothing?
If Duke wins, Duke fans stay away from the Boneyard for 2 years unless they post photos in UCONN clothing and a majority vote let's them back on the island....

I jest of course, I want @triaddukefan to be able to reply to any and all trolling he may experience... @CamrnCrz1974 , I am a bit more sensitive to so please troll him but in a more respectful manner.

:p

One of the most one-sided bets I've ever seen offered. :rolleyes:. Gotta love this time of year.

Reaction Score
I'm just glad that this program had a shot at redemption. They wet the bed last year in Cameron but made up for it this year with this current run.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom