a bit OT: CD yells 'fore'...left and right! | The Boneyard

a bit OT: CD yells 'fore'...left and right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
The pro-am for the GHO is today in Cromwell. Among the celebrities...Warde Manual, Kevin Ollie, Jim
Calhoun and Bob Diaco. First and foremost of course is Chris Dailey. Rumors are that she is one of the few golfers who yells 'fore' prior to every shot....including putts. I hope she enjoys herself though this round is needlessly endangering decent folk who happen to be standing around 100 yards from the tee and about 50 yards into the rough on either side.

No Geno. I wonder if he might be in Colorado doing some Olympic stuff. Matter of fact there are several golf courses near Colorado Springs that are superior to the one in Cromwell....so I hope he takes his clubs.

BTW: another celebrity in Cromwell is former hero/former heel....Bob Backlund of pro wrestling fame.
No word whether Captain Lou Albano or Special Delivery Jones or the Fabulous Moolah are on hand.
BTW#2: I officially volunteer to caddie for CD for the 2015 tourney...gratis of course....several summers of delightful caddie experience in the Adirondacks....a few decades ago to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom